My Favourite Winter Lip Colours 2016



Hello you beauties!

Everyone knows that a great lipstick completes a look. And I find that around Christmas time, it is more important than ever. And everyone loves their plums and dark reds at this time of year, so I thought I would share my 5 favourite winter lip colours of this year with you for Blogmas Day 3!

Day Three of Makeup Revolution Calendar: Anti-Shine Balm


1. Lord & Berry lipstick crayon in the shade 'Diva'
This is a recently new addition to my makeup collection (I received it in my Look Incredible box last month) but I am already in love with it. It feels so great to use, it is so creamy, it just glides on so easily and the colour pigmentation is amazing.


2. No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in the shade 'Shiny Conker'
This is the only lipstick mentioned in this post that isn't a purple shade, but it is probably one of my most favourite lipsticks of all time. It is a lovely darker brown shade than what I would usually wear, which gives it a slightly vamp-y vibe to a look but can also make me feel very autumnal/winter-y. It is also very moisturising and very pigmented.


3. Laura Geller lipstick in the shade 'Cab Crush'
I will admit, this is the lipstick that I use the least as, even though I love it, it is my least favourite out of all the winter-y shades I own. It is quite pigmented, although slightly more sheer than the others, and is quite easy to use, although you will need a lip liner to stop it bleeding.


4. NYX Intense Butter Gloss in the shade 'Spice Cake'
Everyone knows that I love NYX as a brand, but I was scared to try out these 'intense' lip products, because for so long I have been scared of my lips being too bright and looking stupid. However, this purple shade is perfect. While it is a very intense colour and really stands out, it does not look stupid on me, instead it completes the look. It is also very easy to apply this product and hardly needs reapplying during the day. The only problem I have with this product is that it is a little bit sticky, but that is bearable, and its worth it.


5. Topshop matte lipstick in the shade 'Beguiled'
This is my favourite winter lip colour of all time, and the first purple lipstick I ever owned. I was worried about buying it at first, as I didn't want to spend £8 on a product and not like it. Luckily, I loved it. I've always been wary about matte lipsticks before as I don't want them to dry out my lips but this product is the perfect matte. It dries into a matte perfectly and hardly needs reapplying during the day. It is also a very easy product to apply and the pigmentation is lovely. I would definitely recommend this product.

So these were my 5 favourite lip colours for winter. Let me know if you like any of these two, and also comment if you have any suggestions for me to try.

I'll be back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 4!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts