Look Incredible Beauty Box Review December 2016



Hello you beauties!

Welcome to day 22 of Blogmas (we're getting so incredibly close now!)!

Day 22 of Makeup Revolution calendar: Liquid highlighter

I am so excited about this month's Look Incredible box, especially as it is now so close to Christmas. So let's get straight into it rather than waste any time.

1. Korres blush in the shade 'Apricot'
After trying out one of their mono eyeshadows, I have been looking forward to trying some more makeup from the Korres brand. Whilst an orange shade isn't really what I would wear during the autumn/winter months, I am very impressed with this product and I love the pigmentation of it.

2. Spa Retreats Smoothing Body Scrub
I always love a good body scrub and I have literally just ran out of the Zoella one I have been using for the past year or so. This one smells great and does wonders for the skin too!

3. Buxom lip gloss in the shade ''
I have never actually heard of this brand before but it looks great. I don't usually wear lip glosses as I find they are quite sticky and not very pigmented. However, I love the colour pay-off of this lip gloss and seems easy to apply so I'm really looking forward to trying this out over the next few months.

4. No7 Intense Volume Mascara
Yet again, another mascara. I am just happy that I recently ran out of my No7 mascara that we got in a Look Incredible box a few months ago. However, I am not very impressed with this mascara so this is a product in this month's box that is the downfall for me.

5. Laura Geller Sheer Hydrating Lip Colour in the shade ''
I love that Look Incredible seem to be including a lot of Laura Geller products in their boxes recently, as I am really starting to love this brand! With it being a sheer lip colour, I wasn't expecting the colour pay-off to be great but I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Overall, despite the disappointing mascara, I am very happy with this month's box, and I think they ended the year in style. Let me know your thoughts on this box in the comments below.

I'll be back tomorrow for day 23 of Blogmas!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts