5 Things to Do With Your Friends Over Christmas



Hello you beauties!

Welcome to day 18 of Blogmas.

As well as spending time with family over the festive period, you would also find yourself wanting to spend more time with your friends too. But sometimes it is hard to think of what you can do. So I've thought of a few ideas for you and I hope it is useful for you.

1. Ice Skating
I am lucky enough to live in a city (Nottingham) where we have the National Ice Centre so if I wanted to, I could go ice skating whenever I wanted to, but the Winter Wonderland that we get each year also means I can go ice skating outdoors. And it's a great thing to do with friends as you find yourself laughing so much and just enjoy spending time with those important to you.

2. Go for a meal
There's nothing better than going out for a meal with your friends, so why not make it festive? Many great restaurants do a festive menu or offer festive parties over the Christmas period so why not book a table for you and all your friends.

3. Have an ugly Christmas jumper party
Choose someone's house to have the party at, invite everyone you want, blast out the Christmas music and all wear your ugliest Christmas jumpers. It will be such a great night for you all.

4. Have a Christmas film marathon
Who doesn't love watching Christmas films? I do, and sometimes it'd just as fun to watch them with a couple of friends or maybe a bigger group of you. Dim the lights, grab your favourite snacks and spend hours enjoying your favourite Christmas films with your favourite people.

5. Go to a Christmas Market
If you are lucky enough to live near a Christmas market or can get to one easily, why not go to one with friends? They're great to get you all in the Christmas spirit but also a great shopping experience for you all too.

I hope this has give you a few ideas to help you out this Christmas period. Let me know what you all get up to with your friends this festive period.

I'll be back tomorrow for day 19 of Blogmas.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts