Top 5 High End Products

Hello you beauties!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I've now had this blog for a year. A year ago I barely owned any makeup, and now I have a massive collection containing both drugstore and high end makeup. So today I thought I would tell you what my favourite high end products are - maybe this can give you some suggestions on what to try out if you're new to using makeup but want to build your collection.


1. BareMinerals Original Foundation
I always believe that you get what you pay for most of the time, so high end products usually are better quality than drugstore products, especially when it comes to foundations. I also never thought I would get on well with powder foundations but this foundation from BareMinerals has proved me wrong. It is definitely the best foundation I have ever used - it is really easy to apply and feels very lightweight whilst still giving a decent amount of coverage. The only problem I have is that the shade I own is slightly too dark for me, but that's my fault for picking the wrong shade. If I had a lighter shade, then I'm sure this would be the perfect foundation.


2. Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette
This is the first ever high end product that I saved up for myself and it definitely is worth every penny. The eyeshadows are such amazing quality, they're so pigmented and blend very easily. The shade range is great too as they are the lovely nude shades that everyone wants in a palette while having those darker shades for the perfect smokey eye. My only negative comment to make about this palette is their balance between shimmer and matte shades - I wish it was 50/50 whereas there are actually more shimmer shades in this palette.


3. Rosie for Autograph Insta Lash Mascara
I have owned quite a few high end mascaras now but none of them have ever been as good as this one by the brand specific to M&S. The wand/brush for this mascara is amazing - the bristles really grab onto your lashes which help to intensify the volume of your lashes and really curls them. The only problem is that the formula of this mascara is that it can get quite runny so you have tobe really careful with it.


4. MAC PatentPolish Lip Pencil
I have to admit that MAC is a brand that I've not really tried so much despite the fact that I want so desperately for that brand to be a massive part of my makeup collection. However, this is one of the first high end items I ever owned after receiving it in my first ever Look Incredible box. I love the formula of these lip pencils. They're so creamy and moisturising, the colour is so intense and, despite the shape of the pencil, it is actually really easy to apply.


5. BareMinerals Mineral Veil
Yes, another BareMinerals product in today's post (I don't know if you know this by now but BareMinerals is definitely one of my favourite brands ever) and this powder is just beautiful. It really does brighten up your face - it is like a setting powder and a subtle highlight in one. I've found it to be the only setting powder that hardly dries out my skin too and so doesn't make my foundation look flake-y.

What are your favourite high end products?

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts