My Everyday Autumn Look

Hello you beauties!

Although I haven't been wearing makeup as much recently as I used to but I definitely do still have a go to look for this time of the year. So I wanted to share this with you all today.

1. Fusion Beauty Brightening Primer and purple CC stick
During the winter months, I tend to get really red and dry skin due to the cooler weather drying it out. So the first thing I do is use my purple CC stick (from an unknown brand as I received it as an extra item in a beauty box) and also my Fusion Beauty Brightening Primer (which is also purple) to get rid of this redness but also to moisturise my skin.


2. Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in the shade 'Light Porcelain'
During the colder months, I always want to opt for a more glow-y look with my foundation. My Rimmel Match Perfection foundation is perfect for this sort of look as it's the perfect shade for me, is easy to blend out and doesn't cling to my drier spots.

3. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade 'Fair'
I don't think this product needs any explanation. Everyone knows how amazing this concealer is and it's the only concealer I ever use.

4. Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in the shade 'Transparent'
Again, I don't think this product needs an explanation. Although I have tried a NYX powder before, this Rimmel one is always my go-to powder as it really does what it says on the tin. However, because I want to maintain a dewy look in my autumn look, I have to remember to use a light hand with this product.

5. Benefit Hoola bronzer
I wrote a post back in July where I mentioned why I love my mini version of this bronzer, and I particularly think that it is the perfect bronzer for the darker months. This is because it is darker than some bronzers I usually go for (although still definitely wearable). I find that I need a darker bronzer during the winter months as otherwise I would feel washed out as I am pale and feel even more pale with the colder weather. Bronzer definitely adds a bit of warmth to your look.

6. BareMinerals Ready Blush in the shade 'The Whisper'
If you've been following my blog since the beginning, you will know that as soon as I received this blush, it became my all time favourite blush. I always thought that any blush that I had to use had to be a pink shade but oh how wrong I was. Since I discovered nude blushers, they have become my favourite. This blush is definitely perfect for autumn as it gives you lovely natural colour to your cheeks without making you look too... rosy, I suppose.

7. MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter in the shade 'Pink Shimmer'
This is one of the newest items in my collection (although I did buy it all the way back in August) and I will admit I don't use it much. But I've heard great things about it and it's so cheap which is why I bought it. I have used it a couple of times since I bought it and have decided it is definitely a highlighter I'm going to favour for an everyday look as it isn't as intense as some highlighters I own but just gives you the perfect natural glow.


8. CoastalScents Revealed Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
This is the part of my routine that may actually vary sometimes. I tend to use this palette all the time as I actually love it. I love to use this palette for the autumn as it features a lot of dark colours such as dark brown and burgundy - perfect colours for the autumn! It also has some great shimmer shades in it too.

9. Collection Supersize Fat Lash mascara
This is also a newer item in my collection like the highlighter and it has quickly become one of my favourite mascaras. If you want dramatic lashes with plenty of volume and curl then I wouldn't recommend this mascara but it's perfect mascara if you just want a natural look - which is obviously what I'm aiming for with this look. Plus it's really cheap too!


10. Freedom Duo Brow Powder in the shade 'Blonde'
Now we're onto the penultimate product in this look. This eyebrow powder isn't my favourite eyebrow product ever but it really does make your eyebrows look natural which is exactly the look I'm going for.

11. Coloured Raine liquid lipstick in the shade 'Mars'
The final item is definitely the item that completes the look. This liquid lipstick is my favourite autumn lip colour this year, as it is a lovely deep brown which I feel like definitely makes this look very autumnal (see my previous post about why I love this lipstick so much).

I would love it if you wanted to share your autumn looks with me!

I'll be back next week with another post for you all (get ready for everything Christmas themed).
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts