GeekGear World of Wizardry Box Review March 2017

Hello you beauties!

Before we start, I need to let you all know that this will be my final review for this subscription box. I love this subscription, but due to the fact I am moving to Brighton in 6 months time, I will not be able to continue with this subscription, as I do not want too much stuff to have to take with me, and also I need to be saving up some money. Cancelling this subscription will give me some extra money that will give me some more financial support in Brighton. I hope you all understand.

The box was pretty impressive this month though.

The t-shirt in this month's box was beautiful - a simple black t-shirt with the animals in the house colours representing each house. I'm glad this will be the final t-shirt I will be receiving from the company. They really do know how to impress me and this is a t-shirt I will easily be able to wear on an every day basis (unlike a couple of others that I would only wear at home, aka the bright yellow one I got once).

We got a figurine of Hedwig which I feel like will be perfect for display in my room. It is so detailed and so beautiful that I'm sure it will be the talking point of any conversation with anyone visiting. We could've got the gold or silver versions - I got the silver one but I am glad about that as it is more realistic than the gold version was.

Then there was a rubber Fantastic Beasts keyring. You could get 1 of 2 designs and I got the Magical Congress logo one. I'm going to add this straight away to my car keys, to go along with my metal Hogwarts crest keyring.

They also included a set of 4 metallic coasters - all with the colours of the 4 different houses. I don't have much use for coasters in my house in Nottingham but once I move to Brighton, I intend to use them then. They look so beautiful, so even if I don't really use them, they'll look great for decoration.

Badges are always something I love, so when I saw that they included the little button badges of Slytherin and Dobby, I fell in love. These are definitely going to be put on my bag straight away.

They included the cutest stickers too, cartoon versions of the trio, Harry, Ron and Hermione, and Hedwig. These are so cute but I never have much use for stickers. I might try and find room for them to decorate my new laptop.

Then there is the Owl Art Print, which features a very snowy Hogwarts. You all know I love these prints as they're amazing to have up on my walls all over the room. Something beautiful to wake up to in the morning.

The final item in this month's box is something I am very impressed with. It is the Elder Wand necklace, and it is very detailed, but the only thing is, it is slightly heavier than I'm used to. I'm looking forward to adding this to a very simple outfit, to show it off to people I know.

I'm glad I finished my subscription with this company on a high. I'll always be a massive Potterhead, and I am really upset that I'll not be receiving any more of their boxes (at least not for a while). But if you love Harry Potter as much as I do, make sure you get this box. It definitely is worth every penny.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts