My 10 Favourite Christmas Films



Hello you beauties!

Welcome to day 19 of Blogmas!

Day 19 of Makeup Revolution calendar: Mono eyeshadow in the shade 'Velvet Luxe'

This is the post that I have probably been looking forward to writing the most. That is simply because I just love Christmas films. There is nothing better than cuddling in front of a TV with a hot chocolate watching some amazing Christmas films. So today, I've decided to share with you all my favourite Christmas films!

1. Home Alone
2. Jingle All the Way
3. Elf
4. The Polar Express
5. All I Want for Christmas
6. Arthur Christmas
7. Scrooge
8. Love Actually
9. The Muppet Christmas Carol
10. Gremlins

Out of all of these, I'd have to say that Jingle All the Way or Elf are my favourite because they just catch the essence of Christmas and are so funny too. I could watch them endless amounts of time without getting sick of them.

Feel free to share your favourite Christmas films with me in the comments below.

I'll be back tomorrow for day 20 of Blogmas (we're so close now!)!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts