Monthly Favourites November 2016



Hello you beauties and hello December!

I hope you're all ready for a very busy December packed solid with posts! Today is the first day of Blogmas, and here I am promising you a post every day until Christmas. It will be hard, but it'll be worth it, and I hope you all stay for the ride.

For the first time ever, other than a chocolate one, I actually have a makeup advent calendar this year! I chose the Makeup Revolution one, as I have always loved this brand and it was such a bargain at only £30! At the beginning of each post this Blogmas, I will tell you what I got that day in my Makeup Revolution calendar.

Day One of Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar: A very lovely nude lipstick

So now, for the first post of Blogmas... my November favourites!

1. The first thing I have been loving this past month are Yankee Candles. I know I have mentioned these in a favourites post before, but I do genuinely love them. Especially at this time of the year. It's amazing having such autumnal scents drifting through the house and I love the warmth that they can often bring. I can't wait to light some nice Christmas candles within the next few weeks.

2. Another thing I have been loving this month is the 'Once Upon A Time' TV show, which I watch literally every day on Netflix. I really love this show, as I love the twist they have put on popular fairy tales and I find it to be a really intriguing show and it always keeps me hooked (pardon the pun). I would definitely recommend this show to you.

3. Recently I have been loving reading books, especially classics such as Wuthering Heights and The Turn of the Screw. Just getting lost in a book can often be so relaxing and it's been great being able to cuddle up with a good months in the cold months.

4. From a previous post, you will know that I have been loving the MUA £1 blushers recently. I love them because they're really easy to use and blend out, have great pigmentation and no fall out. And they're so cheap! Go and buy these if you're looking for a great blusher.

5. Surprisingly, I have been loving using eyeliner this month. Usually I hate eyeliner as it never goes right and I get extremely frustrated. However, now I have been using it a lot more, I have been finding it easier to use and I have been loving how it looks. And I know I'm going to use eyeliner in a lot more of my makeup looks from now on.

6. I have also been loving the Bare Minerals brand this month. This is because I have been adding more and more of their products to my collection recently and these products are usually becoming part of my every day makeup look. I love their products because they're not too heavy on my skin, but look great at the same time. Even though this brand is more expensive than most, I would definitely say these products are worth the money.

So these are the beauty and non-beauty things I have been loving this month. I can't believe that the next time I do a monthly favourites post that it will be 2017! Feel free to share what you have been loving this month with me. I'd love to know! Also let me know if you have been loving anything that I have been loving recently.

I'll be back tomorrow with day 2 of Blogmas for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts