10 Things I Love About The Christmas Season



Hello you beauties!

I don't know about you, but Christmas is definitely my favourite time of the year. Not just Christmas Day itself, but the whole build up to Christmas too. So here are 11 things that I love about the Christmas season!


Day Five of Makeup Revolution calendar: lipstick in a bright fuchsia colour

1. Putting up the Christmas tree and decorations
I usually spend the day on the first Sunday of December putting up all the decorations all around the house, and making the house my own version of a Winter Wonderland. Unfortunately I won't be putting the decorations up this year as I have a shift at work that night, but my parents and brother will so I am looking forward to coming home to a lovely Christmas-sy house!

2. Christmas Jumpers
There's nothing better than being cosy and warm while looking extremely Christmas-sy! I love collecting Christmas jumpers and I wear one (sometimes Christmas T-Shirts too) each day during most of December.

3. Christmas Scented Candles
Having the house smelling of Christmas is just as good as it looking like a Winter Wonderland. I am loving the Christmas Yankee Candles this year, especially the 'Candy Cane Lane' one (I just love the scent of mint at this time of year!)

4. Wrapping Presents
Is it only me that finds wrapping people's presents so relaxing? I'm looking forward to wrapping presents in the cutest ways possible. I'll be uploading a post all about this soon!

5. Christmas Music
Christmas-sy music really is all I ever listen to during the festive period. From the moment I wake up on December 1st, I am blasting out the Christmas music all day every day. I'll be sharing my favourite Christmas songs with you in a couple of days.

6. Advent Calendars
Every year, without fail, I have 1 or 2 chocolate advent calendars, so I usually have one to open first thing in the morning and one to open when I get home from school/college each day. This year I am so excited to be trying out the Makeup Revolution 2016 Advent Calendar, as I've never had a makeup advent calendar before!

7. Receiving and Sending Christmas Cards
I love sending and receiving cards at Christmas, as the designs are often so beautiful and it is great to think that people have thought to send you a card. They're great to decorate around mirrors with too!

8. Comfy scarves
I love wearing Christmas-sy scarves during the winter, as it adds a little bit more warmth to an outfit, and makes everything seem perfect for the winter season!

9. Baking
I love to bake during the winter months, especially things such as cookies and gingerbread. It's also great to bake as a family too, especially if you have younger children in your house.

10. Christmas movies
I just love watching Christmas movies, cuddled up on the sofa with a hot chocolate. I usually watch Christmas films on Netflix, as they always have such a massive range, and I have managed to discover so many great Christmas films just from owning a Netflix account.

Please share what you love about Christmas with me in the comments below.

I'll be back with another post for you all tomorrow, for day 6 of Blogmas!

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends!
Byeeeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts