My Christmas Make Up Look

Hello you beauties!

Welcome to day 23 of Blogmas!

I personally know that one of the hardest things about Christmas is deciding how to wear your makeup that day. So I thought I'd share with you my decision so that maybe it could help you to decide too.

Face Primer: Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix in 'Light Vanilla'
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection in 'Cool Medium'
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Translucent'


Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: Bourjois Blush in 'Golden Rose'
Highlight: Sleek Solstice Palette - the shade 'Hemisphere'


Eye Primer: Gosh Prime 'n' Refresh
Eyeshadows: NYX in the shade 'Suede' on the whole lid, the shade 'The Chaser' in the crease and the Makeup Revolution in the shade 'New Tral Red' also in the crease. Then MUA in the shade 'Oyster' in the inner corner and then NYX in the shade 'Flustered' (a glittery red) on the lid.


Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
Eyebrows: Freedom Brow Pomade in the shade 'Blonde' and then coated with Benefit Ready, Set, Brow!


Lip Liner: L'Oreal Le Lip Liner Magique in the 'Clear' shade
Lip Colour: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 'Abu Dhabi'

So I hope this has given you some inspiration. I would love it if you would all share your Christmas makeup looks with me in the comments or emailing me at instaurabeauty@gmail.com.

I'll be back tomorrow for the last day (day 24) of Blogmas!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts