Christmas Party Makeup Look

Hello you beauties!

With Christmas quickly approaching, everyone will find themselves being invited to at least one Christmas party - maybe for work or a friend's party. You need to make yourself feel as Christmas-sy as ever, but don't always know where to begin. So today I've decided to share with you my go-to Christmas party makeup look, and I hope you can all take some inspiration from this.

Day Four of Makeup Revolution calendar: Strobe Balm

1.Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 'Light Vanilla'
This is honestly one of my favourite foundations and I find it especially great during the winter months. It has great coverage but doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.

2. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in '2- Cool Medium'
This is probably my holy grail concealer, as it offers such great coverage, is so easy to blend and doesn't crease. Plus it is so cheap, so is perfect if you're only looking to use it a few times over the festive period!


3. Rimmel Stay Matte powder

This is a product I have spoken about a lot before, and I genuinely love this powder. It's great to set your makeup so that it lasts the whole night while you celebrate the festivities with family and friends.

4. Bourjois Chocolate scented bronzing powder in the shade '51'
I must admit, I prefer using my Benefit Hoola bronzer to this, as it creates a sharper contour. However, during the winter months I like to tone down on my contour so I have been finding myself using this bronzer a lot as it is a lot softer in colour.

5. BareMinerals Ready Blush in 'The Indecent Proposal'
BareMinerals blushers are probably my favourite blushes by far. And this blush is perfect for the festive period, as while it is only a nude colour, it has the added shimmer that will help bring sparkles to your look this Christmas.


6. Sleek Solstice highlighter palette
This palette contains the best, but most intense, highlighters I have ever used, and an intense highlight is perfect for a festive look. For a Christmas party, I would personally use the shade 'Equinox' as it is a lovely peachy orange shade.

7. NYX eyeshadow palette
For Christmas, I love using red and pink toned eyeshadows as they're just shades that I usually associate with Christmas. So I was happy to remember that I had already put together a NYX quad of eyeshadows with these perfect shades in them! As a base and the inner corner, I would use the shade 'Cupcake' which is a lovely matte light pink. Then in the crease I would use the shade 'Starstruck' which is a lovely mauve pink shade. Finally, on the outer 'V' of my eye, I would use the shade 'Flustered' which is a deep red/rusty colour, perfect for the festive period.



8. BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow quad 'The After Party'
As well as loving their blushers, I also love the BareMinerals eyeshadows. To complete my eye look, I would put the lovely silver shade 'Mingle' for that added shimmer this Christmas.

9. Freedom Brow Pomade in 'Blonde'
I find that my eyebrows can always make or break a look, and I really love using this pomade because it is so easy to use and perfect for making your brows look amazing this Christmas period!

10. Benefit Roller Lash mascara
Usually I stick to my favourite No7 mascara, but recently I have been loving the Roller Lash mascara. It gives great length and volume, and really curls the lashes too. It adds great finish to any makeup look for the festive look.


11. No7 moisture drench lipstick in 'Caramel Silk'
Although I sometimes enjoy a bold lip, with having the red/pink eye look, I thought a simple nude lipstick would be the perfect end to this look. I love the No7 lipsticks too, as they really do moisturise and have great pigmentation.

So that is my festive party look for this year! Please feel free to share your festive looks with me.

I'll be back tomorrow with day 5 of Blogmas!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts