What's In My Bag 2016


Hello you beauties!

Now, I don't know about you, but I love love love nosy-ing at what is in other people's bag. Seeing as you're reading this post, I assume that you're the same. So here is what is in my bag!


First off is everyone's essential; my smartphone! Now, I'm not as cool as everyone else, I don't own a fancy iPhone but I find that my Huawei Y550 is perfectly fine for how often I use it. I can get the apps that I want (Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter etc,) so I see no need in buying an expensive phone.


Next is another essential - my purse! This is just a lovely navy, white and brown purse that only cost me £6 from Primark. I love Primark purses, they're so cute, are very good quality and are very cheap. It has 9 slots for cards, such as debit cards and loyalty cards, in the front and also a little zip up coin purse in the same section - although I use this to keep the cards I chose not to put in the card slots as I own a lot of cards. Then at the back there is a clutch style section where I keep any coins or notes that I may have, though I don't usually carry cash with me.


Then I have a little Zoella collar coin purse, which I use to store my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, my Bellapierre kabuki brush and my Boots vanilla lip butter (the current lip butter that I am using as I only use one at a time). This little purse is great as it protects my products really well and makes sure I can easily get to my powder when I need to.


Along the line of Zoella products, I also have the Zoella Blissful Mistful body mist, which I received for Christmas from my parents. This has been my go-to scent since then. I just love it, but seeing as it is a mist, the scent doesn't stick around for as long as I want - hence I keep it in my bag to top up throughout the day.

I also have my little compact mirror, which I suppose I could keep in the Zoella coin purse but I like slotting this in one of the front pockets of my bag - it means that I can grab it easily without having to rummage through my bag, so I can check my makeup throughout the day and touch up where necessary. I bought this very floral compact mirror from Primark a while ago, and I think it only cost me £1 or £1.50 so it was definitely a bargain!


Next is another Zoella product (if you haven't guessed already, I am a massive fan of her brand!) which is the Zoella Wonder Hand hand cream. I get naturally dry hands, so I always grab this and use it many, many times each day. It has such a great scent too which makes it just as exciting to use. And this also only cost me £5.50.

I also have some Cherry scented wipes from Accessorize which I received as a gift from my friend as she knows I love this sort of thing! They're just the right size to pack away into my bag and are great in times of need - such as running or fallen makeup e.g. mascara and eyeshadow! :0

Along the same lines, I also have a Pro Formula antibacterial hand gel that I bought from Tesco. I think they only cost like 70p or 80p each which is great. They're not scented but I don't care about that. I use them for the hygiene not the scent! It's no lie that I am a germaphobe and this product really keeps me calm and reassures me that my hands are as clean as can be whilst out and about.


Finally I have a few beauty items that I usually keep in the little pocket with my compact mirror. I have some mini items, which I will talk about first. These are a lip liner, lip gloss and nail polish all in a very pink shade. I usually only use these if I've been travelling or if I've been in a rush. I don't usually go for this sort of pink myself, but I received these in a little gift set for Christmas. They're from Matalan and they came in little crackers along with other products, an blue and purple eyeshadow and a black eyeliner, again both are minis.

Finally, I have a loved lipstick. This is a a matte lipstick from Essence (found at Wilko's) in, ironically, the shade 'Oh So Matt!', which is a very nude shade. If I'm honest, I completely forgot that I had this in my bag - I thought I had lost it! :( I'm so glad that I found it again as it is usually my go-to lip shade.

So that was everything in my bag! I hope you enjoyed reading this and didn't get too bored. I never realised that I carried so much in my bag with me. It's shocking!

I'll be back on Saturday at 9am with another blog post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Love the purse and the makeup pouch. Really pretty. Feel like having a look at Zoella products now ahah Great post, great read! =D

    www.corinneandkirsty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the comment :)

      You really should check out Zoella's product - they're amazing and definitely worth the money!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts