GeekGear World of Wizardry Box Review February 2017

Hello you beauties!

Can you believe that it's almost the end of February already! I'm counting down the days now until summer (I'm getting really fed up with college now) - just less than 4 months until college is over! So today's post is the last post of the month and I'm really excited to get started with it! So here is this month's GeekGear World of Wizardry subscription box review!

As per usual, the first item I pulled out of this month's box is the t-shirt - something that we get in every month's box. The t-shirt in this box is one of the cutest ones we have ever received. It is called the 'Beautiful Beasts' t-shirt as it really is a t-shirt with beautiful animals on it. It is really simple and so really easy to wear so I can see myself wearing it a lot.

Let's talk about the print in this month's box. It is amazing, called a movie print. It features Daniel Radcliffe posing as Harry Potter and Eddie Redmayne posing as Newt Scamander (obviously this is to celebrate the release of Fantastic Beasts a couple of months ago). This print is the perfect addition to my print collection.

I was extremely excited to pull out the Wizarding World colouring book from this month's box. Some of you may know that I once used to sit and colour literally every night and I still sometimes do as it is a great activity to help de-stress. I also became obsessed with collecting Harry Potter colouring books so I am glad to add this one to my collection. The pictures in it are lovely too.

In this box we also received a Daily Prophet Reporter Journal notebook which I am happy to now own. As a writer (and also a future Creative Writing student), I am always in need of new notebooks and the detailing on the pages is beautiful. I can't wait to use this more.

Before we move onto the house themed products in this month's box, I have one final item to mention to you all. It is the Gryffindor Sword letter opener which is honestly one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. I probably won't use this (mainly because I don't receive many letters) but I definitely will have it on display all the time - the detailing on it is just beautiful!

Now we can move onto the house themed products, which surprisingly there were more than usual (usually we only get 1 or 2). For those of you who don't know, my house is Slytherin, so I was excited to see the green and silver Slytherin tie in this month's box! I have been desperate to own one of these for so long, and I even saw some when I was at the Harry Potter studio tour in London last year but I couldn't justify paying almost £23 for one! And I'm glad I didn't because now I own one and I didn't even pay that much for the whole box! I think we all know now what I am dressing up as for Halloween this year...!

The second house item in his month's box is a Slytherin (or whatever your chosen house is) scarf! I am so so happy to own this, and I know it's going to be perfect paired with the gloves and hat that we received in previous boxes. It's also perfect for the chilly, windy weather we have been experiencing recently (goodbye Storm Doris!).

The final house item and the final item in the whole box is a lovely little Hogwarts bookmark, that has a strip of colour on it to represent your house - so naturally mine has a strip of green on it. I love these metal bookmarks as I do already own a Slytherin one that I bought at the Harry Potter Studio Tour last year and I find that they hold very well in your book and looks very very pretty too.

I was really impressed with this month's box and I am still happy to pay each month for this subscription box as it is definitely worth the money. Every item in this month's box is definitely something that I will use. Definitely think about subscribing to this box if you can afford it!

I'll be back on Wednesday with my monthly favourites post for you all!

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts