GeekGear World of Wizardry Box Review December 2016



Hello you beauties!

Being a massive Potterhead, my favourite time of the month now always is receiving this subscription box! It arrived earlier than I thought, as I wasn't expecting it to arrive until after Christmas, but it actually arrived on the 21st. However, with so many posts already planned for Blogmas, I have only just been able to bring this post to you all! So I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoy it!

The first item in the box is the t-shirt. We get one every month and I always love them. This month, I'm not the biggest fan. I like everything about it apart from the colour. It says "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" which I think is really cute. However, the t-shirt I got is a bright yellow which is not really a colour that I like to wear. I would've preferred the black one. But I'll still wear it and I still like it.

We also got an embroidered badge of the Hogwarts logo which is a lovely addition to the box but I don't really think I'd use it.

We also got a Hogwarts crest magnet in a neon colour (I got the neon orange one) which is cute and I can't wait to use it on my fridge.

We then got a Harry Potter mug (a plain white mug with a wool-y Harry Potter warmer for it) which is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to use it for my hot chocolates.

The print we got this month is a Newt Scamander one, and it is actually amazing! I can't wait to add it to my growing collection of Harry Potter prints on my wall. I will admit though, I still haven't had chance to watch 'Fantastic Beasts' yet and I feel like I'm missing out!

We also got a Hogwarts crest keyring (as you can probably tell, this month's theme was simply Hogwarts) which I think I'm going to use on my car keys once I finally pass my driving test.

The final two items are my favourite things in the whole box. Every month we always get items linked to our preferred choice of Hogwarts house, and each month I always choose Slytherin. This month these items were a beanie hat and smartphone gloves which are perfect for the colder weather. I am so excited to use them.

So, as per usual, I love this month's box. I really can't wait to see what the new year brings to the subscription box, and I am more excited than ever. I would love to know if any of you actually have this subscription box and your opinions of it.

I'll be back on Saturday (New Year's Eve!) for my final post of 2016! It's going to be a really special post, especially for me.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts