5 Things I Hate About Christmas



Hello you beauties!

While I am mainly very positive about the Christmas period, as it is my favourite time of the year, there are just a few things that I don't like too much. I'm not to keen on being negative on my blog but I thought this would be an interesting post to write for you all.

Day 9 of Makeup Revolution Calendar: Lipstick in a peachy nude shade

1. The Build Up
While I love counting down to Christmas, I hate that some people (especially shops) start their countdown back in August. I hate seeing Christmas cards in the shops so early on, and the Christmas decorations follow not long later. The countdown should be saved until 1st December!!

2. Delayed Deliveries
With how busy I can often get, I often struggle to find time to go out to the shops and do my Christmas shopping. So I rely on buying presents online. However, even if you order something early December, it's not always guaranteed to be with you by Christmas. Everything just seems to take so much longer during the festive period and it's really frustrating.

3. Christmas Shopping
Linking with my previous point, sometimes I do manage to get out to the shops to do my Christmas shopping, but immediately regret it. The crowds are horrendous, and no one seems to care about anyone but themselves! You have to fight your way through the shopping centres just to get to the one shop you want, just to find out that they item you want has either sold out or is extremely expensive! Sometimes it's just not worth it.

4. TV Adverts
I can understand a company/shop wanting to advertise their Christmas stock (etc), but I personally find it ridiculous when people become obsessed with these adverts and are constantly judging them (e.g. which one makes you cry more, which has the cutest animal characters). I don't mind Christmas adverts, I just don't like and don't understand why people make such a big deal out of them,

5. Boxing Day Blues 
Of course, the worst part to anyone's Christmas is when it's over! I am not a fan of Boxing Day. Christmas Day was literally just the day before, but now you have to admit that Christmas is over - for another 364 days at least. And you know that year is going to take forever to come around, and you just wish it could be Christmas everyday,

So only a few things I hate, but I know some people do actually share the same views as me. Feel free to share your opinions about what you love/hate about Christmas in the comments below!

I'll be back tomorrow for day 10 of Blogmas!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts