The Winter Tag



Hello you beauties!

While I know it isn't winter officially for another week or so, but the weather is certainly suggesting differently! It's so cold. That makes the Winter Tag appropriate now!

Day 10 of Makeup Revolution Calendar: Mono Eyeshadow in the shade 'Paper Luxe'

1, Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Definitely a nice moisturising lip balm (preferably a Body Shop one) and a dark lip (loving my Topshop Matte lipstick in 'Beguiled')

2. Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
Scarves and cozy jumpers are definite must haves for me during the winter months!

3. What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Definitely boots! Right now, I am loving my knee high black boots.

4. Favorite Winter Accessory
Other than scarves, I really love cute gloves/mittens. They especially keep my hands warm while I'm cycling to work and college

5. Favorite Winter Nail Polish
I love my deep purple nail polish from Nails Inc

6. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?
Hot Chocolate definitely!

7. Favorite Winter Candle?
Candy Cane Lane from Yankee Candles

8. Snowboarding or Skiing?
Neither!

9. Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
I've been a couple of times when I was younger and I wasn't too bad at it, but I haven't been ice skating for quite a while now.

10. Does it snow where you live?
Occasionally

11. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, but I've only ever made 1!

12. What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas!!!

13. Favorite Christmas song?
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

14. Favorite Christmas movie?
Jingle All The Way or Home Alone

15. What is your favorite winter treat?
Gingerbread

16. If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
A guaranteed place at a university! 

17. Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
Just spending time with my family like I do every year. Is very fun though

If you do this tag, make sure to leave the link in the comments below.

I'll be back tomorrow with day 11 of Blogmas.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts