What I Got For Christmas 2016



Hello you beauties!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got many great gifts! I'm personally so sad that Christmas is over already (especially as it means Blogmas is now over too), but I'm now looking forward to welcoming in 2017!

I thought today I'd do a simple post, as you're probably all still feeling sleepy after the masses of food we all consumed yesterday. So I thought I'd follow the trend and share with you what I got for Christmas this year! In no way am I trying to brag, but I know how much I love seeing what other people get as gifts so I thought you all might like to see what I received. My parents truly did spoil me this year.

1. An iPhone 5S
2. Slippers
3. White Grace perfume
4. Britney Spears Fantasy perfume
5. Along Came Betty She Mist Me scented body mist
6. Lynx Attract for Her deodorant and body wash
7. Some silver heart earrings
8. Baylis and Harding limited edition bath set
9. 'Girl Online Going Solo' by Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
10. Body Shop body set in the Mango scent
11. Emax Design Makeup Brushes
12. Just Dance 2017 for the Wii
13. 'Fantastic Beasts' colouring book
14. Chocolate
15. Money

I genuinely love everything that I got for Christmas this year, especially my new phone! As you all know, that was on my Christmas wishlist this year and I am so happy.

I would love to know what you all got for Christmas too, so feel free to tell me in the comments below!

Enjoy your boxing day, and I will be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts