GeekGear World of Wizardry Harry Potter Box November 2016



Hello you beauties!

I had loved this box the past few times I have received it, but for a particular reason, I was extremely excited about this month's GeekGear Harry Potter box. And it's completely obvious why - it was their Christmas edition! I couldn't wait to see what they gave us this month, and I know you can't either, so let's get straight into it.

Of course, the first item I noticed in this box (and was extremely excited about) was this month's t-shirt. The one we receive this month is a red on with the 'Magical Congress of the United States of America' t-shirt, which links with the Fantastic Beasts hint that we were given in last month's box. Now, I have yet to see this film, but I am already so excited to have some merchandise for it.

Next there is the Hogwarts House Lanyard, and like I always do, I have chosen the Slytherin house for this month's box, so I received a Slytherin lanyard. I love it, but I have no real use for it yet. Still glad to have received it in this box though.

Then we received a Harry Potter piggy bank which is honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I have a lot of money boxes (my pug one will always be my favourite) but I'm sure I can find a great place to display this.

We also get a Fantastic Beasts postcard, which is lovely enough, but is honestly not one of my favourite things in the box and something I doubt I will get any use out of.

The print for this month's box is honestly one of the best things I have ever seen. It is an exclusive for the best, and is the scene of a Weasley Christmas. I am looking forward to finding a special spot for this on my bedroom wall, not just over the Christmas period but all year round!

As it is Christmas time, I was not surprised that they included Christmas cards within this months box, and the two designs (we get 4 cards in total) are just the cutest things I have ever seen. One says "Merry Christmas Ya Muggle" with a very Quidditch theme to it, and this is probably my favourite of the two (and I think I'm going to send one to my brother as I know he will love it), and the other just says "Happy Christmas" on it but also has a picture of Dobby dressed up in winter clothing. This one is cute to so I'm going to have to send on of these to someone too. I am really really happy with this addition to the box.

We also got a Galleon in this month's box! I was so excited to see this, as I've always wanted to see what a Galleon would look like. It comes in a little plastic case to protect it, and is quite heavy, so is obviously not made of plastic, which is great too. I am so happy to own this product. Now just to collect a Sickle and a Knut!

The final item is probably the most exciting out of all of them in the box. It can specially packaged, in a box designed to look like a wrapped present. It was Harry Potter's wand! I think it's great that they include wands in this box, because who doesn't love collecting wands!? I am so happy to actually own Harry's wand now too, because even though he is the main character, I never thought to buy his wand (I already have Hermione's and Voldemort's).

So I was extremely pleased with that box again this month. The GeekGear company never fail to impress me, and I can't wait to see what we get next month (just in time for the new year, hopefully).

I will be back tomorrow for day one of Blogmas (are you as excited as I am!?)!!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow. comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts