What Colours I Do and Don't Wear



Hello you beauties!

It's not very often that I actually write fashion posts as for some reason I tend to focus more on beauty, so I'm trying now to bring more fashion related posts to you all.

Today I want to discuss colour, and what colours I like to wear and what I usually avoid. Everyone always talks about what colours suit certain people and what colours they should avoid, and I always believe it depends on your eye colour, hair colour, skin tone, etc... I don't know if you all believe that too but that's my opinion on it.

Colours I usually tend to avoid are green and yellow. I just don't believe that they are very flattering colours on me. I have blue eyes so I feel like if I ever wear green then it clashes too much and just doesn't look right.

Also, I'm a very pale person so I feel that whenever I wear yellow, especially a light yellow, then it washes me out. Which of course is never very flattering - who wants to look paler than they are!?

However, there are many colours that I love to wear and feel very comfortable and confident wearing. My favourite colour to wear is definitely purple, but that is probably more due to the fact that it is my overall favourite colour and not the fact that it actually looks good on me.

One colour that I especially love wearing is red, because with my blue eyes I just feel like it is very complimentary and also makes me feel confident and empowered.

I also love wearing blue, especially a dark blue because I believe that blue (just like black) is a colour that anyone can wear and not have to worry about. It works with anything but can still brighten up an outfit if you don't want to wear black, or want to wear a black top but do not want a whole black outfit.

What colours do you like/dislike wearing?

I'll be back next week with a new post for you all.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts