Travel Goals for the Future



Hello you beauties!

This summer I haven't really done much travelling - not because I haven't had the opportunity (I could've gone to Paris with my boyfriend a couple of months ago if I had a passport), but because I've had a lot of other things to focus on this summer, such as preparing for university (I will find out my fate tomorrow). However, within the next year I am hoping to save up a lot of money and hope to travel next summer with my boyfriend, so I wanted to share with you some of the places I hope to have travelled to not necessarily next year but at least within the next 10 years or so.

1. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
I'm sure I'm not the only person who dreams of visiting Amsterdam. Amsterdam is definitely the one place I want to visit the most. I would love to visit the Anne Frank House, explore the art galleries and go for a bike ride around the city.

2. Paris, France
This one was probably very obvious, but I would love to visit the City of Love! There seem to be many amazing places to visit here and I would love to spend all day walking around, seeing every sight I can. Being able to explore this city with my boyfriend would make everything so perfect too.

3. New York, USA
I have always loved the big cities and where better to explore than New York? I would love to visit the big main sites such as the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building, as well as experiencing the food culture found in the Big Apple.

4. South Africa
Anyone who knows me well will know just how much I love South Africa. I am fascinated by the history and culture of this amazing country and would love to explore and experience this for myself. I would also love to see the amazing wildlife/nature of this beautiful place.

5. Rome, Italy
Yes, again it is a major city in a really well-known country but I just know I would fall in love with Rome as soon as I set foot there. The architecture of Rome is what fascinates me before, with its influence from the Romans (who played such a major part in British history too). I would love to go fashion shopping in Rome too - the amount of stores I can explore seems overwhelming and I know this could easily take up a whole day of my visit if I wanted it to. And the food... oh who doesn't love Italian food!?

Obviously there are many other places I hope to visit in the future, such as Greece and Belgium, but this is just a small list of the places I want to visit the most.

Where are the places you would like to visit?

I'll be back next week with another post for you all.
Byeeee!

P.S. Good luck to anyone getting their A Level results tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts