Monthly Favourites September 2016

Hello you beauties!

Well, yet again, it's that time of the month again so here I am bringing you my 6th monthly favourites post. Where has the year gone!? At this rate, it won't be long until Christmas is upon us (and I really do hope it hurries up).

1. Purple/Dark Red lipsticks
Autumn is here, which means that everyone has brought out those dark lip colours yet again. I have never used lipsticks that weren't nudes or subtle pinks before, so when I purchased my first purple lipstick this time last month (a Topshop matte lipstick in the shade 'Beguiled'), I really did worry. What if I looked stupid? Luckily, I managed to pull it off, and have brought multiple other dark lipsticks since then and wear them every time I go out. And now, I can't imagine not having dark lips - I love it.

2. Sleek Solstice Highlighter palette
Yes, I did finally give into the constant nagging in my head that was telling me to buy this product. In a way, I knew it was good before I bought it, as many, many people always say very positive things about it. And now it has to be my favourite highlighter ever! It can be very intense sometimes though - one time I put so much on by accident that when I took a 'selfie', all I could see was the highlighter in the picture!

3. Long Sleeved T-Shirts
Now that the weather is cooling down slightly, I have been wearing long sleeved t-shirts a lot. I cycle most places, and so I hate wearing coats while doing so, but feel the need to have a layer covering my arms, so long sleeved t-shirts are perfect. They're great if you want to go out at night too and not take a jacket.

4. Pink Grapefruit scents
I know I mentioned this slightly last month when I spoke to you all about hand creams, but the scent I have been loving most recently is pink grapefruit. It's just a lovely fresh, fruity scent that allows me to cling onto summer whilst we transition into the colder months. If I'm completely honest, I feel like I'll still be wearing this scent at Christmas!

5. Fruity peel-off face masks
Again with the fruity scents! With my skin getting a lot drier as the weather gets colder, I have relied so much on face masks this month to keep my skin feeling refreshed. And I swear by peel off masks, as they're so much easier to use, less messy and I also find that they dry quicker too. I always feel like I have great skin whenever I use them, and you can buy some great ones from Superdrug for only 99p, or my other favourites include ones from H&M for only £1.99

So I've not really liked much this month, and hopefully that'll change for next month - I really want to be able to write about more for you all! Let me know what you have all been loving this month, or even what you haven't been loving!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, like and share with friends.
Byeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts