Look Incredible Beauty Box Review October 2016



Hello you beauties!

So it's time again for another subscription box review! As you know I usually love this Look Incredible box (apart from a slightly disappointing box last month) so let's see what I think about it this month.

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £75.98
The brands included in this box are: Stila, The Body Shop, Ciate, NARS and Bareminerals

The first item I noticed in this box (because it was a big one!) is the Body Shop White Musk Soft Body Polish (£15). I am really excited about this product as I love the Body Shop products and I love skin care products. It smells great and I can't wait to use it!

The next item I noticed (and originally got very excited about) is the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (£15). However, I got the shade 'Tender Night' which is a lilac-y shade. A lilac shade for your lips!? I'm all about wearing purple shades, but dark shades, not lilac! However, when I tested it, it is extremely light which means it's perfect if you just want to add a little bit of shimmer to your natural lip colour.

 I then noticed a Stila product in the box, and I love the brand so I was really excited to see it. However, the overall product is not the best. It is the Stila Colour Balm Lipstick (£16) and while I love lipsticks, I own so many that I really do not need anymore. Also, it is not the easiest thing to use as it is quite large so hard to control where the product actually goes. Also, I'm not a massive fan of the shade. I got the shade 'Avery' which is a reasonably light pink shade, which I do not think is right for the autumn/winter months at all - it would've made sense if we had got this product in the June/July/August box instead. On the lips, luckily, it isn't too bright and I am sure I can use this quite a bit in the spring/summer months next year, and I might be able to use it a little bit over Christmas. It also smells like peppermint, which I love!

Next I pulled out the Ciate Feathered Manicure Set (£9.99). I own so many Ciate nail polishes and nail sets now that I won't need anymore nail polishes for months! I do love nail art but the amount of nail art sets we've been given from Look Incredible and Ciate over the past few months is starting to annoy me. I will try this out soon however, and I will let you know my opinion of it.

The final item in the box is something that they actually put in the May box. It is the Bareminerals Ready Blush (£19.99). In May, I received one in the shade 'The Whisper'. I do love this product but I am annoyed that it is a repeat product. This time, I received the shade 'The Indecent Proposal' which is a similar nude shade to the first one I owned, but with a bit of shimmer to it. I feel like this will be perfect as the festive period approaches. Although I am disappointed that it is a repeat product, I am overall very pleased with this product.

While this box has not been the most exciting box I have received to date, I am overall quite pleased with all the products in this box and I am sure I will be able to incorporate them all into makeup looks one day in the future.

I will be back on Wednesday with another post for you!

If you liked this post, then make sure to follow/subscribe, comment and share with friends.
Byeeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts