Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review October 2016



Hello you beauties!

And again, it is time for another beauty box unboxing! Like normal, first is the Look Fantastic box. So let's get on with it.

Price of box is £11.25 per month (if 12 month subscription). No fee for P&P
There are 7 products in this month's box
          The brands included in this box are: Oskia, Mio, Polaar, Murad, Laura Geller and Alterna

As per usual, we were given the Elle magazine, which I have actually started to read now!

The first item I pulled out of the box was the Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel, which comes as a little 10ml sample size. It promises to brighten the skin and leave a glow. I am quite excited to try this out as I always love trying out new face products.

The next item I found was the Polaar The Genuine Lapland Cream, which is a decent 10ml sized tube of lip balm. I am always looking for great lip balms as I suffer from quite dry and cracked lips. This smells of berries too, which means it is great for the autumn and winter months.

Next was the Mio Liquid Yoga, which is described as being a restorative bath soak. It is supposed to help ease tension and muscle aches while encouraging an atmosphere of relaxation. I rarely have a bath - I tend to opt for a shower as it is quicker - so I might not get chance to use this product, but I might try and find time to try it out as soon as I can.

Then, in the box, I found the Oskia Renaissance Mask which I am extremely excited about as I love a good face mask. It smells great and is very easy to use so I am looking forward to using it more in the future.

Next is the Alterna Caviar Moisture Intense Treatment which I am happy to receive as I do not have the best hair so I am always looking for ways to improve it. We get a decent sample size in this box (25ml) and I am looking forward to seeing if it does give my hair the moisture boost it promises.

The final item is probably the most exciting item in the box. It is the the Laura Geller Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner. A Laura Geller product!? I received the shade 'Chianti' which is a lovely Mauve Cherry shade, and is perfect to use with those plum toned lipsticks. Now that I have started wearing darker lipsticks, this lip liner is a perfect addition to my makeup collection.

So overall I really did love this box this month. The addition of the lip liner made this box even better and I am excited to try out each product.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, then make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends.
Byeeeeee!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts