My Favourite Five Autumn Candle Scents 2016


Hello you beauties!

It is well into autumn now, and the weather is getting colder, so it means that it is the perfect time to start lighting candles for casual use. I'm quite strange when it comes to autumn, as I still love using very summery scents during this time, but I am quite determined to give you my genuine favourite autumn scents.

1. Apple cider
This just screams autumn to me. Apples, perfect for the autumn, makes me think of autumn festivals, such as apple bobbing, and also those cold nights sat in pubs trying to keep warm by getting drunk!

2. Cinnamon
While some people may see this as a more winter scent, I love lighting cinnamon candles in the autumn too as we transition between the two seasons and I start getting excited for Christmas.

3. Pumpkin
This one just screams autumn, as Halloween and autumn are the ultimate power couple. I love lighting this during the night of Halloween either while I'm getting ready to go out for a great night and to get me into the mood for Halloween, or if I stay at home to try and relax.

4. Coffee
Whilst I have not seen that many coffee candles, I love having this scent lingering during the autumn months. It reminds me of those hot drinks I need to warm myself up with after a long day at school/college while sat in front of the TV watching an amazing Halloween film.

5. Wood-y
What better than the scent of wood and bonfires on that crisp autumn night? If you don't have any plans, just light a candle of this scent, close your eyes and imagine you're sitting by a crackling bonfire with all your friends. It'll make you feel so relaxed, I promise.

So those were my top 5 autumn scents. Feel free to comment and let me know your favourite scents!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeeee!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts