GeekGear World of Wizardry Harry Potter box October 2016



Hello you beauties!

I have seriously been too excited for this box. I am a massive Harry Potter fan - massive! - and so Harry Potter merchandise is everything I live for. This box is perfect for that. So let's see what was in this month's box.

Again, I chose to have a Slytherin themed box.


This box costs: £19.99 + £2.99 p&p
There are 9 items in this box

Let's first talk about the t-shirt in this month's box. It is actually amazing. It is a t-shirt that says 'I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good'. You could get a grey or a purple one and I am so happy that I got the purple one (it's my favourite colour!). I can't wait to start wearing it!

The next item I am really excited about is the 'I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good' travel mug. While it is only a plastic one and probably won't keep drinks warm for very long, it is perfect to keep drinks in while out and about. It is perfect for the coming winter months and will encourage me to drink more warm drinks during the day.

Next I pulled out a house 'Prefect' badge, which I thought was amazing-ly cool. Mine is green, for the Slytherin house. I have seen these around before and have always wanted one, and now I am glad to finally own one. I will probably wear this pin with every outfit.

Next are two posters which I am extremely pleased with. One is a house poster. Mine is green that says 'Keep Calm and Be A Slytherin'. I love this poster, and I have always wanted one. The other poster is one of the rules that Dolores Umbridge created during Harry's fifth year, which is one of the most awesome posters I have ever owned. I am so excited that they did this.

They also included some ribbon with the Hogwarts crest and all of the House crests. It looks cool, but I really don't see why they included it. I know I'll have no use for it.

Next is another AMAZING product. In the box, we got a 2017 illustrated calendar! I am not usually the sort of person to use a calendar as I usually forget to change it each month or to even use it in general. However, the illustrations on this calendar are so beautiful, so I know I will definitely be using this every day next year. I can't wait for it to be 2017 already!

Then there is a wall hanging of 'Platform 9 and 3/4' which is actually metallic, and so I feel would be greatly protected. This is really quite cool and I'm going to make sure to find somewhere to hang it in my bedroom, especially once I go to university.

The next and final item in the box is a double-sided print, which I have already put up on my wall. One side is another 'Platform 9 and 3/4' print, and on the other side has a picture of Hogwarts. Of course I chose the picture of Hogwarts to display on my wall. I love these prints that they put in these boxes. The illustrations are amazing and they're all such good quality.

Again, I absolutely loved this box and I really really cannot wait for next month's box. And apparently November's box will be their Christmas box which I am so excited about as Christmas is my favourite time of the year!

I'll be back on Tuesday with my monthly favourites for you all!

If you liked this post, then be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts