10 Things I Love About Autumn

Hello you beauties!

We are well into the autumn season now, and so I thought I would give you a break from beauty posts and tell you my favourite things about Autumn.

1. Hot Chocolate - I am not usually a fan of hot drinks, as I don't drink coffee or tea, so when the weather cools down, I love spending my nights in front of TV with a mug of gorgeous hot chocolate.

2. Cardigans - I love those big, cosy, knitted cardigans, and they're perfect for the autumn and winter months.

3. Wearing Uggs - Despite people's negative opinions of these shoes sometimes, I really do love wearing uggs to keep my feet warm.

4. Rainy days - While rain isn't the best for me now seeing as I cycle everywhere, I do love it when it rains sometimes. Not thunderstorm rain, just gentle, relaxing rain.

5. Blankets - these go perfect with the hot chocolate too. Sometimes the heating in the house may not be enough, and I need to cuddle up with a nice fluffy blanket too.

6. Crisp Air - the one thing I hated most about the Summer was the fact that the air always seemed stuffy, so I love the nature of the crisp air throughout Autumn. I can breathe again!

7. Scarves - We need something to keep our necks warm! I love going out shopping for new scarves every autumn and of course I love wearing them too!

8. Cinnamon Candles - While I usually light these scents of candles more during the winter months, I do love having cinnamon candles during autumn as I just relate it so much to the colder days.

9. Bonfires - While I'm not a fan of fireworks, having a nice bonfire is something I always love. Is there really a better way to spend time with friends during the dark nights of autumn?

10. Toffee Apples - Especially where I live, we get a lot of fairs visiting the city during autumn and I love nothing more than eating a toffee apple as I enjoy absorbing the exciting energy around me.

And one thing I hate about autumn: Halloween! This may be an unpopular opinion, but I just genuinely do not like Halloween. I was very shy as a kid, so Trick-or-Treating was not always something I enjoyed, and as I have gotten older, I have either been working on Halloween or just not been bothered about doing anything. This year I will be going to my first ever Halloween party so maybe this will make me love Halloween, but until then, I really do not like it.

So those were the things I love about autumn. Let me know what you love about autumn! Also, let me know if you hate Halloween too - I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.

I'll be back on Saturday with the last post of the month for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to follow/subscribe, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts