Items I Will Definitely Repurchase Autumn 2016

Hello you beauties!

As you will all obviously know, we all have our makeup items that we swear by, ones that we don't know if we can live without, ones that we will definitely repurchase in the future. Well, here is my list!

The Rimmel London Stay Matte powder is honestly the only powder I use. And I know there are probably other great powders out there, but I feel like this one does a brilliant job and its really cheap too so I will definitely buy it again.

I bought my first Soap and Glory archery brow pencil and tint not too long ago, and it has become one of my favourite products in my collection. I struggle to find good brow products for me, as I have naturally blonde hair but darker eyebrows, but dark eyebrow products make me look stupid, but the colour of this brow pencil in 'Love is Blonde' is just perfect for me, and I will buy another one when my current one runs out.

I got my first No7 Exceptional Definition mascara in a Look Incredible box a few months ago and since then I swear it's the only mascara I ever use. It's perfect for those natural 'no makeup' makeup looks. I have actually already repurchased it, ready for when my current one runs out.

I never have much luck with bronzers, so when I first purchased the Benefit Hoola bronzer, I was a bit worried in case it didn't suit me, meaning I would've wasted a lot of money. But it's the perfect bronzer! It's very subtle meaning it is perfect for contouring and doesn't turn orange either.

My first ever lip crayon was by the Collection brand, and even though they're only cheap, they're brilliant products. They're actually quite moisturising and give a great colour pay off. The one in the shade 'Cappucino' is actually my fave lip product of all time, and I have actually already repurchased one because my current one is almost gone!

Now, saying I would repurchase a Topshop lipstick might not be the most logical thing I could say, as I only own one, but because of the amazing quality of the one that I own, it means that I would not say no to buying another one. The one I have is a matte one in the shade 'Beguiled', which is a plumish red colour. Those are two things I used to hate - mattes and dark colours. But this lipstick made me love them as it's not too drying and the colour doesn't run or anything like that.

Finally, I would definitely repurchase the NYX Intense Butter Glosses. While I don't usually wear lip glosses, because of the colour pay off of these glosses, I would say they are more like liquid lipsticks. While they don't dry completely, they don't actually feel sticky and don't run either, which makes them so lovely to wear.

Make sure to let me know what things you will repurchase and perhaps try and persuade me to buy them myself!

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you liked my post, then be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts