GeekGear World of Wizardry Harry Potter box September 2016

Hello you beauties!

As you all may know, I used to subscribe to the 'My Little Box' beauty boxes, but I have swapped that box for an even cooler Harry Potter subscription box. While I know it's not beauty related, I thought I would still write my monthly reviews on it, as I know some of you may still be interested in it.


This box costs: £19.99 + £2.99 p&p
There are 8 items in this box

You get to choose the house you want for the box, or choose to have a mixture. Obviously I'm a Slytherin, and so as soon as I opened the box, I saw the green tissue paper showing my house colour, holding the surprises together with a lovely 'Dark Mark' sticker.

The first item that stood out in this month's box was a lovely t-shirt. The t-shirt was an Ollivander's t-shirt and I have worn it as much as I can already. I was unsure what size to choose so I went with a size bigger than I usually get, and it's huge on me, so it's a good job I love wearing baggy clothes. It feels and looks great though and I am extremely happy with this first product.

Next is another major product in the box - Voldemort's wand! When I went to 'The Making of Harry Potter' for the first time back in June, I bought Hermione Granger's wand then and have wanted to add to my miniscule collection of wands since then. Even though they're not of the same brand, I'm so happy to have another major wand in my collection and I hope there will be more to come in the future. 

The next item is a large-ish badge that says 'Proud to be a Slytherin' with the Slytherin snake on it. This is a lovely addition to the box, but because the badge is so big, I doubt I'll wear it out of the house. I'm just going to find a special place to display it in my house.

Then I pulled out a Hogwarts tea towel! The design of this product is really special - with 'Hogwarts written on it and part of the castle drawn around it. I doubt I will use this much now, I might save it for if I ever get to go to university but I do honestly believe this is a lovely addition to the box, and is a decent sized towel.

One product I was extremely excited to see was the Marauders Map! Both my brother and I have always always wanted one of these, and now I finally have one! The quality of it is great - whilst you can't actually see people walking around on it, the detail put into the actual map and outline of the castle is brilliant, and the feel of the product is great. It is made of extremely glossy paper which I feel will make it last a whole lot longer.

Next is a cardboard glossy Azkaban Poster, which I am actually very happy about. It is very cartoon like but also very detailed and a decent size too. I have a lot of posters on my wall already, so I will probably save this for when I go to university to decorate my room, but I am very happy with the inclusion of posters in this subscription box, and I feel like it will last for a very long time.

I must have actually screamed when I saw the Hogwarts Letters in the box this month. They're so detailed and look so life like, and they gave us two as well, so it's a great idea to send one to a friend! My brother loves Harry Potter just as much as I do, so I decided to 'send' one of these letters to him and he loved it. It's a great addition to my Harry Potter merchandise collection.

The final product in this box, and again a pretty amazing product, is a Deathly Hallows Necklace! I have honestly ALWAYS wanted one of these and now I finally have one! What more, the part of the Resurrection Stone can actually turn, which I find makes this even more unique. The chain is a decent length and the fact that it is silver makes it a brilliant item, and I cannot wait to wear it more in the future.

I cannot begin to describe how much I love this box. While I love my beauty subscription boxes for the makeup additions to my collection each month, this Harry Potter box gives me an acceptable excuse to 'geek out' once a month while getting great and decent quality products for such a low price each month. I already cannot wait for next month's box already, and I would definitely recommend that you all treat yourself to this box as well. But be quick! As you can imagine, this box sells out extremely quickly (usually within a couple of weeks).

I'll be back on Saturday with my monthly favourites for you all!

If you liked my post, then be sure to subscribe/follow, like and share with friends!
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts