My Wish List 2016 - Everything and Anything!

Hello you beauties!

Everyone loves having their own wishlist - I really don't think you could ever own every single thing that you want! So I decided to give you all my wishlist so far!

1. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
I have heard many great things about this mascara, and I love the Too Faced brand so I am really keen to try out this mascara.

2. Spectrum makeup brushes
Brushes are probably one of the most important parts of makeup application, and so I'm always in need of amazing makeup brushes. I would love to own some Spectrum brushes as they look like such good quality and are so pretty too!

3. Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes
I seem to just love Too Faced at the moment! These blushes are so cute and I love the fact that you get 3 different shades in one. I may also have to try the cheaper Makeup Revolution versions.

4. Romwe Sweaters
While I'm trying to ban myself from buying any more clothing, I have found myself looking through the Romwe website and have fallen in love with the sweaters they have! I find the need to buy more sweaters as I don't own many and the weather is getting much colder.

5. Darker nail polish shades
I have a LOT of nail polishes. I really do. But a lot of them seem to be quite summer-y shades, and with autumn here and winter approaching, I really need to buy some darker red and plum/purple tones ready for the festive months.

So that was my current wishlist! I hope you all enjoyed reading it, and feel free to share your own wishlist with me.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, then be sure to follow/subscribe, comment and share with your friends!
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts