My Everyday Makeup Bag Autumn 2016

Hello you beauties!

Everyone who wears makeup knows how much the contents of your makeup bag can change between the seasons. So I thought it was only right that I would bring you an updated post on what is in my makeup bag this season!

1. Foundations and BB Creams - with the weather cooling down, I'm finding it easier and much more pleasurable to wear heavier coverage bases now. I have always enjoyed wearing the Garnier BB cream as it offered great coverage whilst still being lightweight, but I am also really enjoying using the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation.

2. Concealer - I'm only really using one concealer at the moment, and this is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I am loving this concealer because, during the colder months, I feel like my skin looks extremely tired, and so this concealer is really good at covering up my dark circles and blends very easily.

3.  Powder - as per usual, I stick with my usual and favourite powder, the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder. I never really use anything else regarding powder.

4. Bronzer - I am still using my favourite bronzer which is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Some things never change!

5. Blush - At the moment, I am loving the MUA blushes as they're so cheap but extremely pigmented. I also love the two Bareminerals blushes that I own, which are more neutral toned than the pinkish toned MUA blushes, so I use these all for different looks.

6. Highlight - Ever since I first bought it, I have been loving the Sleek Solstice highlight palette and it is all I use for my highlight anymore.

7. Eyeshadows - Maybelline Colour Tattoos are my favourite eyeshadows at the moment. This is simply because I have such adorable autumn colours of them, and they're so easy to apply.

8. Mascaras - There are two mascaras that I am using a lot during the autumn. They are my favourites the No7 Exceptional Definition mascara and the Princess Marcella Borghese Superiore State of the Art mascara. I find that both give me just as much volume and colour and curl as I want.

9. Brows - I am loving using the Freedom Brow Pomade in the shade 'Blonde' at the moment but I am also loving the Soap and Glory Archery brow tint and pencil in the shade 'Love is Blonde' as I don't always have a lot of time to do my makeup so I find the pencil a lot easier to use. I am also using the Seventeen Clear Definition clear mascara to set my brows.

10. Plum/Purple lip liners - Of course it'll be plum/purple shades at the moment. It is autumn after all! I own two of these lip liners which I do use a lot. These are a Makeup Revolution one in the shade 'Vamp' and a Laura Geller one in the shade 'Chianti', and both lip liners do an extremely good job.

11. Finally, plum/purple lipsticks/lipglosses - Again, more purple. These shades of lipstick are all that I wear at the moment when I go out. I have 4 lipsticks of these shades. These are the Laura Geller in the shade 'Cab Crush', Topshop matte in the shade 'Beguiled', NYX intense butter gloss in the shade 'Spice Cake' and the Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Print in the shade 'Vamped up'. These are all great lipsticks and colours, and I would definitely recommend them.

So that was my everyday makeup bag post for autumn! Make sure to let me know what you have in your makeup bag this season.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts