Ride or Die Tag Autumn 2016

Hello you beauties!

I have seen this tag done A LOT in the blogging world recently, so I thought now would be the right time for me to join in and do it too. So let's just start!

Primer - Benefit Porefessional
Foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Concealer - Bourjois Radiance Reveal
Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte
Blush - MUA 'Bon Bon'
Highlighter - No7 Illuminator Highlighter in 'Nude'
Mascara - Princess Marcella Borghese Superiore State of the Art
Eyeliner - Collection 24 hour extreme felt tip liner
Eyeshadow (single) - Nars 'Galapagos'
Eyeshadow (palette) - Stila 'Eyes are the Window' 'Soul'
Lipliner - Gosh 'Angel Kiss'
Lipstick - No7 moisture drench 'Shiny Conker'
Liquid Lipstick - Revlon Ultra Matte HD ''
Lipgloss - Nyx Intense Butter Gloss 'Spice Cake'
Setting Spray - Makeup Revolution Oil Control spray
Perfume - Justin Bieber 'Someday'

I did change it slightly to suit me better, as some of the categories didn't really apply to me, but you get the general idea. I tag you all to do this post too!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends.
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts