The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

Hello you beauties!

I have seen many people doing this tag, so I thought it was about time that I did it too. Plus it is perfect to say that I am a beauty blogger!

Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item/s has to be the two MUA blushers that I own - in the shades 'Lolly' and 'Cupcake' - that both only cost £1 each!
My most expensive beauty item is my Stila 'Eyes are the Window' Soul palette, which have to be the best and most pigmented eyeshadows that I own. This palette cost me £30.

Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner. Sometimes I can get it to look great on me, but most of the time it just doesn't want to go right. 

I have never really struggled to find a product that I've wanted.

Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Bourjois bronzer - its the one that smells of chocolate!!!

Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyeliner, because I usually don't have the time or patience for this!

Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Definitely mascara - I cannot stand how my eyes look without it. 

Lust: If money was no object, what lustworthy beauty product would you add to your collection?
I would definitely want the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette. I actually asked for this for my birthday without realising how much one cost. It is so expensive! It is definitely something I would add to my collection if I had all the money in the world.

Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I am keen to own the Sleek Solstice highlighter palette. I did ask for it for my birthday, so hopefully my parents will be able to find it easily. 

So that was the tag, and I hope you all do this tag too!

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts