Look Incredible Beauty Box Review September 2016



Hello you beauties!

It is time again for another beauty box review for you all, and this time it is the lovely Look Incredible box. Well, when I say lovely, I mean I usually love this box but this month was the first time I actually felt disappointed with this company, but I'll get onto that later.
Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £80
The brands included in this box are: Make Up For Ever, Elizabeth Arden, Princess Marcella Borghese, Laura Geller and Too Faced

The first item that I noticed in the box was the Elizabeth Arden Makeup Blender (£10), which at first I was very happy to see. I hardly use makeup sponges - I never actually owned one until I received the Nanshy one in a previous box - so I have always been keen to try some more. Seeing this one with a handle was strange, as I have never seen these sorts of sponges before. And this sponge really is not easy to use. The sponge is so hard that it actually hurts when trying to blend in foundation, and even wetting the sponge slightly has no effect. I might try this out again in the future, but for now, I'm not a massive fan.

The next product was the Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel (£25). I have heard about this brand before and heard great things and always wanted to try out their products. I hate to start my collection of their products so negatively. This product was definitely too dark for me, it was basically just water at one point which made it physically impossible to use. And the smell! It smelt disgusting that I think I may have hidden this product away somewhere so that I don't have to look at it again. This definitely is a product I'll never use again.

Now we're getting less negative again the products. I was excited to see Too Faced Exotic Colour Eyeshadow (£15), as I absolutely LOVE Too Faced products so I knew this one would be amazing. And it is. It is so creamy, and really pigmented. The only downside to this product is the shade I received. I received the shade 'Enchanted Garden', which is a glittery dark green shade, and I don't usually wear green eyeshadows. I would've preferred it in a more wearable shade, but I suppose because of how dark my one is, if I'm careful with it then I may be able to use it in a rare smokey eye.

Next I pulled out the Laura Geller Colour Enriched Lipstick (£16) in the shade '' which is a lovely deep plum colour, perfect for the coming Autumn and Winter months. I have never really worn lipsticks of this sort of shade before, so I am excited to try it out. I feel like this may become a staple in my makeup bag over the next few months as it is a great colour and feels so great when worn. I might try and buy some different shades of this lipstick in the future.

Finally, there is probably my most favourite item in the whole box. It is the Princess Marcella Borghese Superiore State of the Art mascara (£14). When I first saw this mascara in the box, I got annoyed. Another mascara!? Really!? It wasn't that long ago that we got the No7 mascara (and this soon became my favourite mascara) but then I tried out this new mascara and fell in love instantly. I even think I could call this one my favourite mascara now! It adds the right amount of volume, length and colour, and I can even use it on my bottom lashes without looking stupid! It is very rare that I can find a mascara that works that well. I will definitely repurchase this mascara in the future.

So that was this month's Look Incredible box. Even though there were a couple of items in the box that I was not happy with at all, I will definitely continue with my subscription to this box.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts