The Harry Potter Tag


Hello you beauties!

Yes, I know, it's another tag. But it was my 19th birthday yesterday, so I thought it was fitting to write about the one thing that I love the most - other than fashion and makeup of course. Harry Potter.

1. What is your favourite book?
Definitely the Half Blood Prince. I feel like it is the most mature out of all the books while Harry is at school, and makes me feel less like I am reading a children's book, and more like I'm reading a YA book.

2. What is your favourite film?
Probably Deathly Hallows Part II. It is a very dark film, and very emotional. The actors are great at portraying the emotions correctly for this film. I cried a lot during this film. Honestly.

3. What is your least favourite book?
The Chamber of Secrets. I just found this to be the most boring of all of the stories.

4. What is your least favourite film?
Again, The Chamber of Secrets. I think I was just not that keen on the storyline as I was the others, and the character of Lockhart really annoyed me. A lot.

5. Parts of the books/films that made you cry?
Many of the deaths throughout the series. Especially Fred. And Cedric.
Draco basically being pressured into being a Death Eater to save his family
The fact that the Slytherins were always so horrible to Hermione about things that she couldn't help e.g. being Muggleborn, her looks

6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?

Definitely Draco. Always has been Draco since day one, and will be Draco for as long as I live. 

7. Who is your favourite character?
This is a hard one, as I love both Hermione and Draco. I would have to go with Draco in the end though. He is a more troubled boy, and I feel most sorry for him. 

8. Who is your least favourite character?
Oh, this one is easy. Definitely Umbridge. I don't know how she was even let near children. Or to teach them anything. She is just the worst human being going. 
Oh, and I disliked Lucius Malfoy a lot too. He always prioritised Voldemort over his own son and this really annoyed me. Family should come above everything else.

9. What is your favourite quote?
Mine is definitely a Weasley twin quote.
               "What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?"

10. What is your least favourite quote?
When Lucius Malfoy says 
              "Now now, play nice Draco"
because I find it extremely patronising. Draco isn't a little kid, so why treat him like one!?

11. What would your Patronus be?
I have never actually thought about this. But the quizzes that I take usually say 'Otter' because apparently I'm smart. 

12. What would your Boggart be?
Probably a massive snake, or a great big Alsatian, both ready to attack. 

13. What would you rather have - the elder wand, the resurrection stone or the invisibility cloak?
Definitely the invisibility cloak. While I'm small and almost invisible anyway, but if I had an invisibility cloak it'd be so much fun sneaking up on people. I could attack them with snowballs - oh my, it'd be so much fun!

14. Which house would you be in?
Slytherin 100%!!!

15. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
Probably Beater. I can get quite violent when I want to, so the other team had better watch out or else get knocked into another universe. 

16. Which class would be your favourite?
I would love History of Magic. I know in the books it says it is a very boring subject, but I just love history in general, whether that be Muggle or Magic.

17. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Cedric Diggory! He was way too young to die, and I would've loved to have seen his character develop. It is obvious that Rowling only bought him in for the Triwizard Tournament, so she'd have a character to kill off. Which is so sad. 

18. What would your job be in the magical world?
I would love to be a Healer or Mediwizard, and learn how to use magical and herbal remedies from minor injuries to more major illnesses. 

19. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
I would LOVE to meet Emma Watson. She seems like such a genuinely nice person and I feel like I'd get on with her very well. 

20. Were you happy with the ending?
Kind of. While the pairings seemed cute (yes, I do love Hermione and Ron being together) but I wish that Harry and Draco had become friends. Yes, I know the hatred wasn't as strong anymore, but after everything that went off in the Battle of Hogwarts, I genuinely thought they could be friends after that. 

21. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
It means a lot to me. It is what I grew up with, and is the only wizarding and witchcraft story that I have read that doesn't make me cringe. It is my escape, whenever I'm feeling sad, I just pick up one of the books, or watch one of the films, or go onto one of the online communities and lose myself into the wondrous world of wizardry. 

I tag you all to do this tag too!

I hope you like my post and I will be back on Wednesday with another for you all! 

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts