Monthly Favourites October 2016

Hello you beauties!

I hope October has been an amazing month for you all.

Christmas is approaching quickly, and the weather is now reasonably cooler than it was just a couple of months ago. It's the best time of the year, and is there really any better way to start a new month than with a Monthly Favourites post!? Definitely not.

1. Laura Geller
This is a brand that I have never really tried before, but over the past couple of months is something that I have been introduced too. And they're products that I have been loving a lot this month. Her products are such good quality - the lipsticks especially are amazingly pigmented - and I will definitely buy her products more in the future.

2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I think it has been a while since I mentioned a concealer in a Favourites post. But while I haven't been wearing as much makeup this month, I have still had a few blemishes that I have wanted to cover up this past month. And I love this concealer. It is cheap, easy to use and doesn't crease either. I use this on its own and I am often let very impressed with how good it leaves my skin looking.

3. Yankee Candles
Again, they're making a reappearance to the Monthly Favourites lists! I am a fan of candles in general, all year round, but Yankee Candles are by far my favourites - they just have a massive range of scents that are stronger than most. I love this time of the year for Yankee Candles too, as they always bring out their Christmas candles at this time. I went a little crazy and bought quite a few the other day, but at least I'm nicely stocked up before the festive period truly begins!

4. Hot Chocolate
With the rain beating down and the dark, cold nights coming earlier than ever, it is not only necessary to keep yourself warm whilst outside, but whilst you're inside too. I'm not a massive fan of most hot drinks. I do like coffee, but if I'm completely honest I'd choose a Frappuccino over a hot coffee anyday. So I opt for hot chocolate. Of course, everyone must love hot chocolate! Add marshmallows for the occasional treat and hot chocolates will make anyone wish it was winter everyday.

5. YouTube
Everyone needs that one night a week where they do absolutely nothing, have some time for themselves. But what are you supposed to do on those nights? I always opt for watching YouTube videos. Sometimes I choose to watch videos by Zoe Sugg, or Sophie Louise or Sophdoesnails (and I do watch the SacconeJoly vlogs every night), but there are often times I switch to watching some of LifeSimmer's Sims 3 videos. Always a great night.

6. The Sims 3
 As well as watching Sims 3 videos, I have been loving playing on The Sims 3 a lot this past month. It is an easy way to keep yourself occupied for hours on end as well as having a lot of fun at the same time. I still love watching LifeSimmer's videos too, and watching her videos has shown me there is even more to do on the game than what I already knew was possible, and so it has made my gameplay even more fun. I do love the Sims 4 too (and I am really excited about the release of the new expansion pack tomorrow) but in terms of current content, The Sims 3 will always be my number 1 choice.

So those were the things I have been loving this past month. While there has not been a lot of beauty stuff on the post today, I hope that you still enjoyed this post.

I will be back tomorrow with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts