My Christmas Makeup Look 2017

Hello you beauties!

As this is going to be my last post before Christmas Day, I thought the only acceptable post for me to write today would be my planned makeup look for the special day. I wrote one of these posts last year as part of Blogmas (which I apologise for not doing this year) but because I've had a whole year to experiment with new makeup so, while some of the items I'm using this year may be exactly the same as last year, there will probably be some different items in the look too.

Primer: Nivea Men Post Balm Shave
Foundation: Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in the shade 'Ivory'
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade '1-Fair'
Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in the shade 'Translucent'
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: BareMinerals ReadyBlush in the shade 'The Indecent Proposal'
Highlight: One of the gold shades (probably one of the lighter ones) from the Makeup Revolution Sophx highlighter palette
Eye Primer: Gosh Prime 'n' Refresh
Eyeshadows: I will probably create a nude eye look using my Makeup Revolution Ultimate 144 Eyeshadow Palette Matte 2017 and then, from my other Ultimate 144 Eyeshadow Palette with shimmer shades, I will use a gold, red or green shimmer-y shade for that pop of Christmas-sy colour
Mascara: Princess Marcella Borghese Superiore State of the Art Mascara
Eyebrows: Soap and Glory Eyebrow Archery Pencil in the shade 'Brownie Points'
Lip Colour:

What is your Christmas look this year?

I'll be back on Christmas Day with a 'What I Got For Christmas' post.
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts