My Christmas Wish List



 Hello you beauties!

I must admit this to you, but I never really thought about what I actually want for Christmas this year and, to be honest, I haven't actually asked for anything this Christmas. I will admit, that is probably because anything that I might possibly want is too expensive to consider asking for it from friends/family (I never want anyone to spend too much money on me) or it is the sort of thing that I would love to own but would probably never use because of how much it costs and then realistically it would be a waste of money. But if I could ask for absolutely anything for Christmas, regardless of the cost, from my loved ones, then here is my short wish list.

1. A Morphe eyeshadow palette
I have a feeling this may have been on my list last year, or may have been on one (or multiple ones) of my lust lists that I sometimes do, so if you've read my blog before then you may know that I have been wanting a Morphe eyeshadow palette for so long. Who wouldn't want one!? The shade range seems so great and I've heard that the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is amazing.


2. Calvin Klein underwear
Okay, this probably sounds a little weird but recently I have really been wanting some Calvin Klein underwear. A few years ago I used to see all over social media that everyone (well, it seemed like everyone anyway) owned some of this underwear and also back then I thought it was really expensive (which I suppose it is for underwear but it is branded after all). But now I just really want to own some myself - they just look so good and so comfortable! It's a really weird request, but I really wouldn't mind if someone bought me some Calvin Klein underwear for Christmas.


3. Spectrum makeup brushes
As a beauty lover, I will admit that I probably own more makeup brushes than I actually need. But that doesn't stop me from wanting more. And the Spectrum brushes (again, some that I have been wanting for a very long time) are probably some of the most beautiful brushes I have ever seen. I have noticed that they have started to sell a few of these individually in Boots at a reasonable price (priced between £5 and £20 for one singular brush) so I could easily buy them for myself but there would be nothing more satisfying than opening a special set of these on Christmas morning.


4. Harry Potter wand makeup brushes
Yes, there are even more brushes that I want, but these ones are probably some that I wouldn't use but just want to own because they're so great to look at. I am genuinely in love with the Harry Potter wand brushes - they're just so magical (excuse the pun)! If anyone was to buy these for me this Christmas I swear I will love them forever.




5. Mermaid blanket
I am a 20 year old seriously wanting a mermaid blanket this Christmas! I don't know if you have all seen them (but obviously I will include a picture) but I found these mermaid blankets in New Look a few months ago - probably around August time - and immediately wanted one. They come in a pink or a blue-ish teal colour and personally I would go for the blue. They're around £20 each so I've never really felt the need to buy one for myself (as I've never really had the money to be able to spend £20 on one item) but I have been dropping hints at my boyfriend ever since I first saw them.



6. Mini cactus
Okay, so this item may be just as weird as the request for expensive underwear. I always feel like a room needs a plant to make it complete and at uni (when I was in Brighton and then when I move to London next year) having a plant in your room makes everything feel cosy. But I'm just not the sort of person who can look after plants very well. I did buy myself a fake lavender plant to take with me when I moved to Brighton but I genuinely would love to have a little cactus in my room, especially in London. A real plant that takes very little looking after.


So this list was a little bit longer than I originally thought it would be but this would genuinely be the full length of the list of things I would love to receive for Christmas this year. Obviously any gift I receive will be appreciated and loved but these are the only 6 items I would specifically ask for.

What is on your Christmas wish list this year? Is any of it the same as mine?

I'll be back next week with another post for you all.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts