Monthly Favourites July 2016


Hello you beauties!

I can't believe it's August already! Another month closer to my birthday (I'm sure I'll talk about my birthday a lot between now and September), I really am excited now. Also another month off college is something to look forward to, I feel less stressed out already and summer has only just begun!

As it is the first day of August, here is my July favourites!

1. Benefit Hoola bronzer
I hardly ever wear bronzer as I always struggle to find the right shade for me, and a lot of them always turn out very orange-y on my skin (especially the Makeup Revolution one that I own) but this bronzer is definitely one that I can work with. It's very light and sits nicely on my skin. I would definitely recommend this bronzer.


2. GOSH Prime & Refresh eye primer
I used to love my Korres eye primer but during this past month I really have loved this other eye primer too. It's very easy to use/apply on the lid, and keeps my eyeshadow looking perfect for as long as possible.

3. Yankee Candles
Who doesn't love candles!? I loved candles all throughout winter, especially cinnamon and apple scents, but Yankee candle store recently had some lovely summery scents in stock. They're great to use to make those dull rainy days that bit brighter.


4. No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
This mascara is definitely my holy grail makeup product since I discovered it in my Look Incredible beauty box in June. Since then, I have already bought another one - I love it that much!



5. Gossip Girl
I have always loved this show, but I am loving it even more recently. As I've had more time to spare as I haven't had college, I've spent most of my time sitting on my sofa watching this show on Netflix. Definitely check this show out if you have time to!



6. Harry Potter
I have been a fan of Harry Potter for a very very long time but just recently I have become very very obsessed. In June, I went to The Making of Harry Potter and I am going back again in a few weeks time. Recently the Harry Potter series has made me very happy which is why it is in my monthly favourites.

So that's last month's favourites for you all! I'll be back on Wednesday with a new post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts