Nyx Lip Products Review


Hello you beauties!

I know I have talked highly about these lip products before, but now I have had the opportunity to try them out a little bit more, I thought I would give you my updated opinion on the Nyx lip products.

NOTE: I don't have a massive collection so these opinions are only on what I already own.


1. Butter Lipstick in the shade 'Fizzies'
This is a really really lovely muted pinkish red shade. I love this lipstick. While reds aren't really my sort of thing, because it is only a hint of red and it is a sheer lipstick then I can get away with it. It is easy to build up the colour if necessary and it is brilliantly pigmented. They're also very creamy and feel moisturising. I would definitely recommend these lipsticks.


2. Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade 'Tea & Cookies'
This is a light pink shade (yes I do like pinks) and having never really used many liquid lipsticks before, I was a bit worried about how well I'd get on with this. It wasn't the easiest thing to use and it took a while of application before I was even happy with how it looked. I loved the colour though but I probably won't buy one of these again.


3. Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Bedtime Flirt'
I knew from the beginning that this product wouldn't work for me but I never thought I'd actually hate it. I struggled to find the right shade for me, but I am happy with the shade I got. But it's the formula of the product that I don't get on with. It is very drying on the lips, very hard to work with, but also quite sticky and looks tacky. I will definitely not be buying one of these again.


4. Nyx Butter Gloss in the shade 'Madeleine'
This is probably my favourite lip product from Nyx. While I don't usually use lip glosses, I love this one. The shade is a lovely neutral that is very light on the lips and is great for a good casual wash of colour. It's not too sticky either, and so I'm desperate to expand my collection of these products.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Butter Gloss products and would definitely not recommend the Lingerie liquid lipsticks. In the future, I hope to increase my collection of Nyx products soon (I'm loving their eyeshadows at the moment) so I'll keep you all updated on that.

Let me know if you've tried any awesome Nyx products or if there are any that you didn't really like.

I'll be back on Wednesday with my final post of the month for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts