My Favourite Summer Accessories 2016

Disclaimer!: I do not own any of these pictures (I'm still not confident enough to post pictures of myself on here) sorry!

Hello you beauties!

As I said in my last post, this post would work really well with my previous post. Of course I'm right! This is an accessories post, a must to complete any perfect outfit!


1. Sunglasses are a go-to for me during the Summer, when the Sun actually appears! Not only do they look great but they're also very practical - I usually wear them while driving so that I don't cause any accidents! You can buy great sunglasses for a very low price from Primark, but I am also loving wearing my Bourjois sunglasses.


2. Floral crowns/headbands are something I love wearing during the Summer months, and these are even more perfect when paired with a lovely playsuit or dress. I don't like wearing the massive ones, but you can buy cute little headbands from New Look for a reasonable price. They're also great for festivals!


3. Little stud earrings are something I usually wear anyway but I love them even more in Summer. They look great with most outfits, and again I am loving wearing flower studs! My favourites at the moment are my Pandora daisy stud earrings, which are great paired with a summer dress.


4. I love wearing sandals during the summer as they look cute, are easy to wear and keep your feet so cool! I love wearing simple sandals as I can pair them with absolutely anything.


5. Watches are perfect accessories during the summer. With people travelling a lot more, it is handy to know the time without having to rummage around in your bag for your phone. I love wearing pastel or metallic coloured watches for that extra pop of colour.

So there were 5 accessories that I love during the summer! Let me know what your favourite summer accessories are.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts