Look Incredible Beauty Box Review August 2016


Hello you beauties!

I know you were expecting a 'My Little Box' review today, as this is usually the time of the month that I upload them, but I explained in the Look Fantastic review why I wouldn't be reviewing these anymore. So here is my 'Look Incredible' review! Which you all know is my favourite beauty box to receive each month!

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £93.98
The brands included in this box are: Nars, Bare Minerals, Benefit, Ooh and Fusion Beauty

The first item in this box is the Ooh Organic Argan Moisture Retention Face Oil (£19). I have never really heard of this brand before, and I never usually use face oils, so I wasn't majorly excited about receiving this product. However, I will try it out and see if I like it.


They also included the Nars Pure Sheer Lip Treatment (£15) in the box, and I received the shade 'Lara'. I am really hoping that this product will be useful for me, as I suffer from dry lips quite a bit. I will try this product out and let you know what I think of it. 

Then there is the Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Gloss Haute (£9.99) and I received it in the shade 'Foxy Lady' which is a lovely pink-ish red tone. I don't usually use lip glosses as I can find them too sticky sometimes but I will try this product out and may use it quite a bit in the future. 

The next item is the Fusion Beauty Face Primer (£24.99) and again I have never heard of this brand before but this product already looks amazing. I never really have any primers that I absolutely love (although I am liking the Benefit Porefessional Primer) so I am hoping that this primer will impress me over time. 


Finally, the most exciting product in this box is the Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 (£25) and I got the 'Afterparty' quad. I have always wanted to own some more Bare Minerals makeup, as I already own one of their blushers from a previous Look Incredible box, and now I'm really happy that I finally own some of their eyeshadows! I cannot wait to try these out.

So I really really loved this box this month. It must be one of my favourite boxes ever and I am really glad that I subscribed to these boxes. They are definitely worth the money. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts