Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review August 2016


Hello you beauties!

So it is that time of the month again for my beauty boxes! I have something I need to tell you before we get into this review today. I have cancelled my 'My Little Box' subscription. I think that I did mention this on my Twitter but if you don't follow me on Twitter, then now you know. I have cancelled it because I am planning to swap it for a different subscription box. This new box is the Geek Gear Harry Potter subscription box. I will still write reviews for the Harry Potter box on here, even though it isn't a beauty box. There will not be a post about the box this month, however, as I just missed out. When I went to order the box, they had already sold out! So those reviews will be starting from next month.

Now, onto the Look Fantastic beauty box review!

Price of box is £11.25 per month (if 12 month subscription). No fee for P&P
There are 7 products in this month's box
          The brands included in this box are: Ren, Bee Good, Percy & Reed, Balance Me, Renu, Bloom and Blossom

Again, we got an Elle magazine but as per usual I never actually read these.



The first item that really stood out to me in the box was the Bee Good Vanilla and Honey Lip Balm. I love love love lip balms and have always wanted to own a honey one, as I love honey scents (although I can't stand eating the stuff!). I am yet to try this out as I use a lot of different lip balms, but I've heard great things about this brand so I cannot wait to try it!

The next product is the Ren Flash Defence Anti-Pollution Mist, which is something I have never really heard of before. However, it's supposed to be great if you're in a city and I often go shopping in the Nottingham city centre as I live close-ish by, so I will try it out and see if I notice anything.

The next item is one that I am quite excited about. It is the Bloom and Blossom Rejuvenating Facial Spritz. I love these facial sprays, as they make me feel so refreshed, but I would like it even better if it was scented. This is going to become a staple in my handbag throughout the rest of the summer. 


Next is the Balance Me Congested Skin Serum, which I am excited to see. With the weather warming up, I have found that I am having a lot more breakouts and I am really hoping that this serum will really help me out. 

Then there is the Renu Lip and Eye Active Lift cream. I feel like I'm too young to be worrying about wrinkles, but this cream also supposedly helps with puffiness under the eyes so I might try and see if it actually helps with the massive bags under my eyes.


The final product is the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm. A hair product. I have never used this product before. I am really hoping it's a good brand and that it will help control my frizzy hair. I'll use it a lot for styling my hair too, as it is actually a primer for that purpose. 

So that was the review for this month's box. It is not the best box ever, and I personally don't feel like it was worth it for me this month - there are a lot of sample products and I will probably not use many of these products. I hope it'll be a better box next month.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts