My Favourite Summer Clothing 2016

Disclaimer!: I own none of these photos produced (I don't feel confident taking any of myself) sorry!

Hello you beauties!

When the weather is warm, we all know how important it is to dress appropriately but still look great. So I'm here to share with you what I love to wear during the summer days!


1. One thing I love wearing in the summer months are simple short sleeved t-shirts. They can be of any sort. At the moment, I have one t-shirt in particular that I am obsessed with - it is a simple striped t-shirt that I bought from Primark for £3. I am also loving wearing Harry Potter themed t-shirts as I am a massive Potterhead. All simple t-shirts like these are great to wear with a pair of leggings, which brings me onto the next point...


2. Cropped leggings! I rarely wear any other trouser/skirt typed items other than leggings, but sometimes it gets a little bit too warm to wear the full length leggings. So I purchased some leggings that come to just below my knee which I don't find too warm for the hot weather. They're great to wear with anything.


3. Summer dresses! I'm not usually a dress sort of person (for confidence and practicality reasons) but sometimes in the summer I do wear the odd dress here and there. I love wearing very pastel and summery colours like bright blue and pastel red/pink and they're great for a chilled out day with friends and family.


4. Playsuits are my ultimate go-to during the summer months. They're really relaxing to wear but also look super cute and you can even get away with wearing them for a more formal event! I love white and blue playsuits but I also have a pink floral one that I absolutely adore.


5. Anything with floral prints are a must for the summer months. Of course, because I know I see a lot of flowers around once we get into Spring and Summer and these sorts of prints make me feel extremely girly too.

So they're my 5 go-to clothing items for summer this year! Tell me what you like to wear during the summer!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all (hint: it works well with this post!)!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts