Look Incredible Beauty Box Review July 2016


Hello you beauties!

My final beauty box of the month is here, and I must admit this one is always my favourite one each month (saving the best until last).

I am so excited that I'm just going to go in with this month's box.

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £87.93
The brands included in this box are: Ciate, Nanshy, ultrasun, Urban Decay and Giorgio Armani


Ciate Corrupted Neon Manicure (£9.99)
Again, some more Ciate nail polish! I feel like I am drowning in nail polish from Look Incredible at the moment as this is the third box from them and all of them have had nail polish in them. I will not complain yet though, as I really really love nail polish. However, I am not too keen on the idea of neon polish, as I don't like bright bright colours, especially this pink. However, I will try it out - I may end up loving it in the future.

Nanshy Marvel 4 in 1 Makeup Blending Sponge (£5.95)
This product actually helped me out so much receiving it this month. I've been looking at the Real Technique blending sponges but now I don't have to consider buying one as I now have this one! It has a similar sort of shade, with the flat side which I find will make it easier for me to use. It is a lovely mint colour too, and I cannot wait to try it out.

Ultrasun Sports SPF50 Tranparent sun protection spray (£24.99)
I was actually slightly disappointed when I saw this in the box, as I don't feel like I'll get much use out of it. However, I thought about it and I'm going to try this out for when I go on my bike rides, as it says it is perfect for sports. With it being transparent I feel like it will be easy to apply and not get everywhere, so I will try this out in the future. 

Urban Decay Lush Lash System (£28)
I am actually one of those lucky people with really nice long natural lashes anyway, so I don't think this product will actually help me out much, but I'll try it anyway and see if it can add just a little bit more volume. I probably wouldn't pay £28 for this product, but if I like this enough then I'll consider buying it again if I can find it anywhere cheaper.

Giorgio Armani Lip Gloss (£19)
When I saw this in the box, I think I actually screamed a little with excitement. This is a brand that I never though I would own before and now I do! This is just so perfect and I still can't believe I own it. It's such a perfect pink shade, perfect for the summer and this is a product that will become a regular part of my makeup routine within the next few months. 

So, whilst this isn't my favourite Look Incredible box (last month's was definitely the best so far), I really do like this month's box and I am excited to try out all the products. I cannot wait for next month's box.

I'll be back on Monday with my July favourites for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts