My Top 3 Mascaras Summer 2016


Hello you beauties!

I know in the past I have mentioned that mascaras are definitely my holy grail product, so I thought it was only appropriate that I wrote about my 3 favourite mascaras. So here is the post!


One of my favourites is the Roller Lash mascara by Benefit. I love wearing this on a night out as it adds a lot of length and volume. It is one of the best quality mascaras I have ever used and make my lashes look a lot more dramatic. However, it is not always affordable so it's not one that I buy a lot.


Another favourite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I am sure you've all heard of this mascara, and many of you have probably used it or still use it now. I love Maybelline mascaras as a whole, so I was really excited to try this out. It really curls my lashes well and even adds more volume.


However, my most favourite mascara ever has to be the No7 Exceptional Definition mascara. I received this in a Look Incredible box and I have used it most days since then. I have even bought a new one since then! I love that it is not too dramatic but does still curl your lashes and add some volume.

I know this was a really short post, but I hope you all still enjoyed it! I'll be back on Wednesday with a new post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts