My Summer Makeup Routine 2016


Hello you beauties!

As Summer is here, the weather is often getting a lot warmer. So I felt the need to change my daily makeup routine, as during the winter I often had a much heavier and fuller coverage which would be too much for the hot weather. So here is my Summer makeup routine!

1. So after applying my primer, I would first usually use a BB cream rather than a foundation, as it still offers coverage but it is not quite as heavy as foundation. I would usually use the Dead Sea Spa Majik or Garnier BB cream, although I have also been trying out a Maxfactor CC cream too.


2. Next is my concealer, and I use the Bourjois radiance reveal concealer. I love this concealer as not only does it cover up blemishes and dark circles well, it also brightens your skin too, making you look alive and fresh for those summer days.

3. As I always do, I now apply a light dusting of my Rimmel London Stay Matte powder on the areas I get oily during the day.

4. I then move onto my eyes, starting with my eyeshadow. So I apply my eye primer, and the one I use is the GOSH roll on eye primer, which has become such a staple in my makeup collection recently.

5. For eyeshadows, I am loving nude colours but also with a touch of glitter, so I am loving using my Stila 'Eyes are the Window' shadow palette in 'Soul'. The eyeshadows are extremely creamy and pigmented and hardly ever crease, so I have found myself using this palette a lot.


6. I hardly ever use eyeliners, but in the summer days, I am loving applying white eyeliner to my waterline to give my eyes a little more definition. At the moment, I am using the Rimmel London soft kohl kajal eye liner pencil in the shade 'Pure White'.

7. Next I apply a couple of coats of my favourite mascara, the No7 Exceptional Definition mascara, on my upper lashes, and a coat of my Clinique bottom lash mascara on my bottom lashes. Mascara is definitely my holy grail product!

8. I love having lighter brows during the summer. So, I simply just use my Soap and Glory eyebrow tint and pencil in the shade 'Love is Blonde' followed by using a quick coat of my Maybelline brow mascara (the transparent shade).


9. I love love love pale pink blushers during the summer days! I use my Makeup Revolution Hot Spice palette a lot, but I have also been loving the MUA blush in the shade 'Lolly' this summer.

10. I usually forget to use lip liner, but when I do, I love to use clear lip liners as you can use these with any shade of lip stick/lip crayon. The clear lip liner that I use is a L'Oreal Paris one.


11. Pale pinks are a staple for me during the summer months, with the sun being brighter and lighter, so should our lips. So my darker pinks and purples are put to one side and out come my pale/light pinks and fushcia colours.

And of course, I use my Makeup Revolution setting spray to set my whole makeup look.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I would love to know everyone's summer makeup routines too! I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts