What Is My Face Worth? - Summer 2016


Hello you beauties!

I am back with another post for you all and this time we are looking at how much my face is worth based on the products I would typically use on an every day basis. I have seen this post around quite a bit so I thought I would give it a go for myself.


1. Benefit Porefessional Primer (mini size) - £9.95
2. Garnier BB Cream in the shade 'Light' - £8
3. Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer in the shade '01-Ivory' - £7.99
4. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade 'Translucent' - £3.99
5. No7 Skin Illuminator in the shade 'Nude' - £12.50
6. MUA Blusher in the shade 'Lolly' - £1
7. Benefit Hoola Bronzer (mini size) - £9.95
8. Soap and Glory Archery brow tint and pencil in the shade 'Love is Blonde' - £10
9. GOSH Prime and Refresh Eye Primer - £7.99
10. Stila Eyes Are The Window palette in 'Soul' - £30
11. Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Pencil in the shade 'Pure White' - £2.99
12. Avon Glimmerstick Flick eyeliner in the shade 'Hazel' - £6
13. No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in the shade 'Black' - £11.50
14. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in the shade 'Black' - £14
15. L'Oreal Paris Le Lip Liner Magique in the shade 'Clear' - £3.99
16. No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in the shade 'Caramel Silk' - £9.95
17. Makeup Revolution Setting Spray - £5


I am actually surprised at how much product I use on an everyday basis!

And the grand total is... £154.80!!

That is a lot of makeup! I am actually spending so much money on makeup now that I'm discovering personally new brands to try!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back on Saturday with a new post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts