My Little Box Beauty Box Review July 2016


Hello you beauties!

I'm back again with another beauty box post! This is the My Little Box, which offers you 2 lifestyle and 3 beauty items each month for only £11 a month (plus P&P). Admittedly, we receive brands that I have never heard of before (except ones such as Too Faced and Ciate) but I find this box is a great way of discovering new brands, and even those brands usually found abroad.

So, let's get started, and this month's theme is 'Coconuts'!


Price of box is £11 per monthAnd £3.95 P&P
There are 6 products in this month's box
This box would be worth c.£50
The brands included in this box are: My Little Beauty, Merci Handy, Yves Rocher and Ojon

Let's start with the lifestyle items:

"Oh The Places You'll Go" Passport Holder (£11)
This is the first item that I pulled out of the box, and to be completely honest, it's not really something that I'll use. I haven't been out of the country properly since I was 9 and I actually don't actually have a passport at the moment. I'll just have to find something else to use this with, but it is a really cute design and I think it's a brilliant idea to put it in a summer box. 


"Sunshine Suits You!" Bracelet (£18)
This is a collaboration with Stella&Dot and is the perfect summer bracelet. I do find it is a little bit snug around my wrist, but it fits and looks super cute so I can see myself wearing this a lot during the warmer months. 

Now let's go onto the beauty items!

Ojon Rare Blend Oil (Sample size)
This is the first item I noticed in the bag, as I was quite shocked to see 4 rather than 3 items in this month's beauty bag. It's just a tiny sample of an oil that you put on the tips of your hair, and is supposed to repair it. I love receiving hair products and so I'll use this and tell you all what I think.

My Little Beauty Coconut Spritzer After Sun Spray (£10 for 100ml)
Because this month's theme is coconut, it is not a surprise that this is a coconut scented item. Plus it's perfect for summer! My Little Beauty is bringing us sun protection whilst still smelling great! I will probably end up using most of this during the next couple of months, and I am happy to have received it.


Yves Rocher Coconut Eau de Toilette (£7 for 20ml)
Again, another coconut scented item (which is not unexpected). This is a cute little bottle of coconut scented perfume/body mist, which smells delicious. It does smell exactly like my The Body Shop coconut body mist, which I also love, so I know I will be getting a lot of use from this.

Merci Handy Coconut Hand Cleansing Gel (c. £2.50 for 30ml)
Admittedly, this is the product I was most excited about in this box. That seems pretty sad, but hand cleansing gels are one of my most favourite things ever. I currently have a strawberry laces scented one from Carex, so I am excited to get another beautifully scented one. I'll be carrying this in every handbag until the day I run out of it. 

So, I was actually really impressed with this month's box. I think I have to admit its my favourite one out of the 4 of these My Little Box boxes that I have received so far and I am impressed. I cannot wait to see if they can top this next month. Each box just keeps getting better and better.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another blog post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts