Monthly Favourites June 2016

Hello you beauties!

I must admit, this is a hard post for me to write right now. I guess this is because I haven't really been using loads of new or different products this month, or enjoying new things, but I'll try my best to work with what I've got. So enjoy!

1. Real Techniques Makeup Brushes
I was searching for some new makeup brushes for a very long time. I didn't want to spend tons of money on them but I wanted some decent brushes that would last me a while. I saw many great reviews for these brushes, and saw that many bloggers/vloggers would use these brushes a lot. I saved up for them, and finally bought the ones that I wanted for my everyday makeup collection - which is a total of 12 brushes. I will probably buy some more of these brushes in the future to increase my collection, but for now I am very happy with the ones I have. If you want more information about each brush, then I will be bringing you a post about them all tomorrow!

2. Dead Sea Spa Magik BB Cream
I received this BB cream as a sample size in this month's Look Fantastic box. I have never used a BB cream before so I was actually happy that I had it. Now that the weather is sometimes warming up, I feel like my foundation is sometimes too heavy and so I needed something lighter. And this is perfect for that. It offers great coverage, and is very light and actually feels like I hardly have anything on my face. I am looking to buy a full sized bottle as soon as this little sample runs out.

3. Essence Stay Natural Concealer
This is something I have actually owned for a while now, but something that I stopped using once I bought my Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal palette. I forget how much I love this concealer. It's just the perfect shade for me ('04 Soft Honey') and is so easy to blend and apply. I would definitely recommend this product to you and it's so cheap too (£2).

4. Yankee Candles
I am sure this is completely obvious to you. I love candles, and even though I mainly use them in the winter/autumn months, I have found many great scents that are perfect for the summer (see a previous haul for more information). It is great lighting them and enjoying the scents fill my room while writing these blogs for you all.

5. Books
Okay, this is quite a broad range of things that I could be talking about right now. But books are always great. I love sitting in the garden with a glass of Dandelion and Burdock reading a good book. And of course the weather is perfect for this. At the moment, I am re-reading the Harry Potter series for the millionth time, and now that my AS level exams are over, I can read a few more books before I need to start revising for my next exams.

So that is everything I have been loving this month! I know it's not a lot, but hopefully I'll be able to bring you a bigger and more exciting list next month!

I'll be back on tomorrow with another blog post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts