Lip Crayons Reviews

Hello you beauties!

Everyone knows by now that I love lip crayons/pencils more than I love anything else in the world, so I thought I would go through each one I own and give you a review of them, and share the love I have for them all!


Collection Work the Colour Lip Butters (shades Cappuccino and Marshmallow Pink)
These retail at £2.99 each from basically anywhere that stocks Collection (e.g. Boots, Superdrug and Asda). Cappuccino is a glossy nude colour that is perfect for everyday wear. It is not extremely pigmented meaning it is not too intense but still gives a burst of colour. The Marshmallow Pink is a matte pink colour that I wearable for day and night and also doesn't dry out my lips which is a bonus.


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm (shades Viva Violet, Make Me Blush, Rumour Has It and Boom Chic A Boom)
These retail at £5.99 each in places such as Superdrug and Boots again. These are super pigmented, more so than the Collection ones, but are also much more intense so I would usually save these for a night out. I might use the 'Viva Violet' shade (aka a purple) in the winter months during the day but I would mainly use these lip crayons for a night out.


Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick (shade Orange Punch)
Before I purchased this lip crayon (for £7.99 from Boots), I had never tried this brand out before. And I'm kind of annoyed at myself for not trying this brand out before. Just from this one product, I am already impressed. It's very sheer, but I prefer this with this shade as I have never really used an orange shade for my lips before. The colour is build-able but pigmented well. It is very moisturising and I will use this a lot during the summer.


Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balm (shade Demure)
This is the first Revlon product I owned, which I bought from Boots for £7.99. I think I'm obsessed with lip products (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this post) and I heard that this were amazing lip crayons so I thought I would try them out. Not all shades were really wearable for me, but that's because of my own personal taste rather than them being horrible shades (I loved all the shades I just wouldn't be brave enough to wear some of them). These lacquer balms are very sheer and great for everyday wear.


Revlon Colour Burst Balm Stain (shade Honey)
Again, another Revlon product. I got this as a free gift for spending £14.99 from Boots, but again these retail at £7.99. It's a lovely pink that I saw before I bought the Lacquer balm but chose not to buy it. I wish I had, as it's not as bright as I thought it would be and I'm excited to use this more on an everyday basis more in the future.


MAC Patent Polish Lip Pencil (shade Hopelessly Devoted) 
This is the only high-end lip crayon that I actually own, although I have my eye on a NARS lip pencil. I got it in my May 2016 Look Incredible beauty box so it's not really a shade I would've chosen for myself (a bright fuchsia). However, luckily this lip pencil is very sheer so the colour, whilst being very pigmented, is also build-able to the level you want it, rather than being very intense from the beginning. This is a great colour for a night out and also quite moisturising.

My Favourite? I would probably recommend the Collection lip crayons the most. Whilst they're not the most pigmented, they're not too expensive and give great pigmentation for the price they cost and also are great to wear during the day.

So that was my review! I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know if you like lip crayons and which ones you like, so I can try some new ones out :)

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts